The Home Depot
View all The Home Depot reviews

The Home Depot

The Home Depot Employee Review

Good

I've learned a lot from this company specially in Retail industry. I've learned uses of different things such as tools and house furnitures. Employees are very accommodating.

Same role

Working Atmosphere

Working at Houston Home Depot has taught me lots of things. It does not limit to multi-tasking only. Working culture is my appropriate for me because you can see that every is ready to extend a helping hand even at a very tiring day. The working atmosphere as I can describe is playful and very encouraging though there are times that it is not due to certain circumstances that arises.
Same role

Working Atmosphere

Same location

productive

learned a lot about recruitment, compensation and benefits as an HR Officer. Learned a lot about different facets of HR. Learned about decision making, about employee relations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Home Depot. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits