The Home Depot

Clear
3.4Salary & Benefits

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 61,676 reviews

Productive and Learning Progress

I am excited working in this company because I've learned so much on it. Everyday I've learned something new and different problem should be face and I need to find solution for it. I learned to multi-task on the job I had to perform daily. I manage to make my workplace environment to be fun and conducive such as arrange my area to be lively and to have sense of humor with my co-office worker. I also, make myself to be productive everyday and need to be result oriented to be able to fulfill my duty.

Pros

with free snacks

Cons

Good communication is the best way of good selling.

Just enjoy your job and make you believe in your self,that good communication to our beloved customers are the most important to have a good sales. Based in my experience, very important for this industry time management,loyalty ,team work,friendly,and Faith in God.

Productive and fun workplace

Super fun,i got to meet a lot of kind people..it improves my sales skills,communication skills and it also made me more mature and independent..it teaches me also on how to manage my time properly and also prioritize some things.

Cons

8 hours

Nice place ever. Respectful staffs ahead. I've learned thru my experience on this job. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS WHEN YOU HAVE TO TERMINATE STAFFS .

Pros

allowance

Cons

Long Hours

Good company

Career growth in the company Nice vision and mission Great opportunities Good management Provide better future .………………............................................

good work

More challenge every day. Good work place and nice anbians. More people to know about this job. Long hours duty no overtime and we have holiday pay. Its all

Pros

no lunch

Cons

Fun place to work. Meet people of different cultures which I like since I am a people oriented kind of individual.

Home depot became my comfort zone.I love to talk and interact with other people. My first job provided me the luxury of doing so. I have the chance to talk and mingle to people while doing sales and marketing.

Pros

Good compensation

Cons

Long hours of duty

Productive and fun work place.

Typical day at work was busy but enjoyable. I've learned a lot of things from my mentors and co - workers. It was a good management. My co - workers was nice and dedicated to their job. The hardest part of my job was handling customer complain and processing complicated modes of payment. The most enjoyable part of my job was talking and learning from different kinds of people everyday.

Pros

free uniform every year and having holiday vacation.

Cons

long hours.

This was my first ob

As a sales man before I have learned lot of things like dealing with other people and making transaction to them..at first I am very shy to talk with other people but this job chanced me a lot it tough me how to be compatible with different kinds of person even foreigner and because of this exp I am flexible and I am adjust defends to the person that I'm talking to.

Pros

1 hour

Sports

 Perform quarterly and year and inventory count of all outright items in all branches.  Encode all items after inventory count using SAP in the system.  Checking all the items in receiving area / dispatching area.  Perform pullout , damage and scrap verification to all branches.  Review negative reports to locate the discrepancies in data.

Pros

Sports

Productive and fun Workplace

i learned about on how the transactions works, from the time the costumer bought it up to the delivery of items inspection and auditing of items before delivering to costumer

Pros

ability to know different places in Metro and other Provinces

Cons

Long Hours

productivity

installation of saunas sauna bath, bath tub, shower enclosures, from appollo products, managing a big showroom for bath accs. and talking with engineers, technical works and proper management of bathworks, the hardest part is installation in customers place....enjoyable part is you learn all technical terms regarding in hardware products

Pros

free conveyance

Cons

8 hours of work by daytime, long hours in installation time

Productive and very challenging working at Budget Home Depot

Typical day at work was always busy on assisting customers and salespersons concerns. sell more products to reach everyday quota. I learned to become a leader on my department. I learned to solve even the hardest complains of our customers. I learned also how to market our products and its importance to needs of our customer. I learned how to deal with big clients or owners of big projects built along the city. The management is very strict on the policies of the company. They ensure that whoever violated the policies will be punish. They are supportive in any plans of each department especially if it can boost the company's sales. My co-worker was good and fun to be with. Sometimes there was times that misunderstandings occurred but we made sure that we settle it asap. I learned how to deal with them especially when i gave a task and responsibilities. The hardest part was the times we got a lower sales. The management was asked me what happened and pushed me how to get higher sales. Also the times that there were some customers who freak out inside the store. The most enjoyable was when times i established good relationships with my co-worker and our customers. our customers was became our friends also so they keep on coming at the store.

Pros

with incentives every month

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and Fun Work Place

Everyday i come to work for almost 8 hours a day then i have 1 weekly off,when i come to work my duties there is to replenish,counting and cleaning my items and also selling and promoting it!and by the way when i am working before i am handling and selling electrical items such as lights,avr etc.And one thing i've learned before is how to communicate to different people and how to improve myself as a sales representative.And that time we have a good management,they are giving good rules and regulations that of course we need to follow and also i have good co-workers that time.And the hardest part of the job is that when somebody doesn't want to buy from your product even you are doing your best to promote it but the most enjoyable part of the job is when you have good sales.That's All!Thank You!

Pros

N/a

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Home Depot. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits