The Home Depot

Philippines48 reviews

Clear

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 61,676 reviews

nice but not so good

i have nothing too much to say about the company, nice workplace but not all co workers are nice. i think it needs improvement on the management. thats all.

Good communication is the best way of good selling.

Just enjoy your job and make you believe in your self,that good communication to our beloved customers are the most important to have a good sales. Based in my experience, very important for this industry time management,loyalty ,team work,friendly,and Faith in God.

sports festival/zumba

delivery around laguna batangas tagaytay the management are good open overtime the haredest part is if the weather is not good like rainy season is hard

Pros

open overtime

Cons

8 hours

fun workplace

to learn what is promodiser do's and don't do's i'll do anything for another work and good management to others he not compared to other depot because the most enjoyable part of the job is work together as one

Good company

Career growth in the company Nice vision and mission Great opportunities Good management Provide better future .………………............................................

Productive and fun work place.

Typical day at work was busy but enjoyable. I've learned a lot of things from my mentors and co - workers. It was a good management. My co - workers was nice and dedicated to their job. The hardest part of my job was handling customer complain and processing complicated modes of payment. The most enjoyable part of my job was talking and learning from different kinds of people everyday.

Pros

free uniform every year and having holiday vacation.

Cons

long hours.

Nice place to work

A typical day at work is nothing usual. Management is all good. Hardest part of the job is travelling and go home late. Most enjoyable part is nothing usual. Co-worker are fine. However, the supervisors should see the sacrifices of their employees in order to motivate them to work and performed well.

Pros

n/A

Cons

Ot

Receive and encoding of inventories.

Receiving and dispatching deliveries SAP system for encoding and inventories. Good management and co-workers are cooperative losses in inventory I enjoyed receiving and encoding deliveries.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Slack Hours

easy to handle and chating is not allowed

the supervisor is very hands on. I love the nature of work. the facilities is good in terms of employees handling but in terms of their management there was a lot of flaws.

productivity

installation of saunas sauna bath, bath tub, shower enclosures, from appollo products, managing a big showroom for bath accs. and talking with engineers, technical works and proper management of bathworks, the hardest part is installation in customers place....enjoyable part is you learn all technical terms regarding in hardware products

Pros

free conveyance

Cons

8 hours of work by daytime, long hours in installation time

Productive and very challenging working at Budget Home Depot

Typical day at work was always busy on assisting customers and salespersons concerns. sell more products to reach everyday quota. I learned to become a leader on my department. I learned to solve even the hardest complains of our customers. I learned also how to market our products and its importance to needs of our customer. I learned how to deal with big clients or owners of big projects built along the city. The management is very strict on the policies of the company. They ensure that whoever violated the policies will be punish. They are supportive in any plans of each department especially if it can boost the company's sales. My co-worker was good and fun to be with. Sometimes there was times that misunderstandings occurred but we made sure that we settle it asap. I learned how to deal with them especially when i gave a task and responsibilities. The hardest part was the times we got a lower sales. The management was asked me what happened and pushed me how to get higher sales. Also the times that there were some customers who freak out inside the store. The most enjoyable was when times i established good relationships with my co-worker and our customers. our customers was became our friends also so they keep on coming at the store.

Pros

with incentives every month

Cons

Long Hours

a typical company where work and pleasure are balance.

This store is retail supplies were in aiming to lead in supplying building construction, Management are considerate and fair to their employees.

Pros

every 1 year we received 5 days incentives

Cons

most of us were agency based

Productive and Fun Work Place

Everyday i come to work for almost 8 hours a day then i have 1 weekly off,when i come to work my duties there is to replenish,counting and cleaning my items and also selling and promoting it!and by the way when i am working before i am handling and selling electrical items such as lights,avr etc.And one thing i've learned before is how to communicate to different people and how to improve myself as a sales representative.And that time we have a good management,they are giving good rules and regulations that of course we need to follow and also i have good co-workers that time.And the hardest part of the job is that when somebody doesn't want to buy from your product even you are doing your best to promote it but the most enjoyable part of the job is when you have good sales.That's All!Thank You!

Pros

N/a

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Home Depot. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits