The Home Depot

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 61,676 reviews

Good

I've learned a lot from this company specially in Retail industry. I've learned uses of different things such as tools and house furnitures. Employees are very accommodating.

It was great working in depot

I learned a lot and i would likely apply it on my next jobs and work better with my best I won't fail and i fail i know what to do next and do it rigth and clean.

im looking for a job office works.

i am criminology graduate. i would like to have job. im looking a job like office work law office secretary. or in the other offices that giving a profer job.

Worked as a team

Working everyday is more likely enjoyable always, it gives me another day to enhance my skills and capabilities, meeting the needs of the company specially setting its goals mission and vission.

Pros

snacks is being given

Cons

overtime

productive

productivity,a good company,with joyful employees and a lot of memo for the progress and development of the company itself.They conduct trainee for the new employee

Pros

free uniform

Cons

no allowances in transfer employee to other branches

Good company

Career growth in the company Nice vision and mission Great opportunities Good management Provide better future .………………............................................

easy to handle and chating is not allowed

the supervisor is very hands on. I love the nature of work. the facilities is good in terms of employees handling but in terms of their management there was a lot of flaws.

productive

learned a lot about recruitment, compensation and benefits as an HR Officer. Learned a lot about different facets of HR. Learned about decision making, about employee relations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Home Depot. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits