The Home Depot

Philippines48 reviews

Clear

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 61,676 reviews

nice but not so good

i have nothing too much to say about the company, nice workplace but not all co workers are nice. i think it needs improvement on the management. thats all.

Worked as a team

Working everyday is more likely enjoyable always, it gives me another day to enhance my skills and capabilities, meeting the needs of the company specially setting its goals mission and vission.

Pros

snacks is being given

Cons

overtime

Productive and Fun Workplace with more friends

No comment! Perfect Company with more co-workers and Friendly Bosses, Supervisor, Team leader, Customers, Supports, Benefits, Business Partner, Drivers.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Healthcare

Nice place ever. Respectful staffs ahead. I've learned thru my experience on this job. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS WHEN YOU HAVE TO TERMINATE STAFFS .

Pros

allowance

Cons

Long Hours

Fun workplace

standing for 8 hours is really the hard part of my job.working as Sales Representative is a very competitive and challenging job. though it is tough but i still reach my monthly quota.

Nice place to work

A typical day at work is nothing usual. Management is all good. Hardest part of the job is travelling and go home late. Most enjoyable part is nothing usual. Co-worker are fine. However, the supervisors should see the sacrifices of their employees in order to motivate them to work and performed well.

Pros

n/A

Cons

Ot

Working Atmosphere

Working at Houston Home Depot has taught me lots of things. It does not limit to multi-tasking only. Working culture is my appropriate for me because you can see that every is ready to extend a helping hand even at a very tiring day. The working atmosphere as I can describe is playful and very encouraging though there are times that it is not due to certain circumstances that arises.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Home Depot. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits