The Home Depot

Sales3 reviews
Philippines3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 60,290 reviews

productivity

installation of saunas sauna bath, bath tub, shower enclosures, from appollo products, managing a big showroom for bath accs. and talking with engineers, technical works and proper management of bathworks, the hardest part is installation in customers place....enjoyable part is you learn all technical terms regarding in hardware products

Pros

free conveyance

Cons

8 hours of work by daytime, long hours in installation time

its a productive and fun workplace

its a productive and fun work place, i been learn a lot of things from there. the people feel proud to be part of the company, as a company fully support to the employee. A skilled communicator; able to maintain cultural sensitivity, establish rapport with members of diverse groups, and promote team cohesiveness. Highly organized and independent; able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity.

This was my first ob

As a sales man before I have learned lot of things like dealing with other people and making transaction to them..at first I am very shy to talk with other people but this job chanced me a lot it tough me how to be compatible with different kinds of person even foreigner and because of this exp I am flexible and I am adjust defends to the person that I'm talking to.

Pros

1 hour

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Home Depot. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits