The Home Depot Employee Reviews for Resource OfficerReview this company
Resource Officer1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 60,222 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary / Benefits
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
learned a lot about recruitment, compensation and benefits as an HR Officer. Learned a lot about different facets of HR. Learned about decision making, about employee relations.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Home Depot?
See more The Home Depot reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Home Depot. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 60,222 reviews
Ratings by category
3.5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
3.3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.3 out of 5 stars for Management
3.6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about The Home Depot
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Home Depot?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at The Home Depot?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at The Home Depot?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at The Home Depot? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at The Home Depot?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at The Home Depot?One person answered
- How much is the salary for starting marketing staff?One person answered
- Is there any accredited clinics in which where we should take our medical/lab test for employment? T…One person answered
- Why did you leave your job at The Home Depot?