The Home Depot

Bacolod4 reviews

3.5Salary & Benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 60,290 reviews

Productive and challenging competitive

It enables you to develop and improved your skills and ideas on selling and interacting with people and develop your sense of responsibility.always spend extra mile at work.

Pros

Free lunch and incentives

Cons

8 hours max

its a productive and fun workplace

its a productive and fun work place, i been learn a lot of things from there. the people feel proud to be part of the company, as a company fully support to the employee. A skilled communicator; able to maintain cultural sensitivity, establish rapport with members of diverse groups, and promote team cohesiveness. Highly organized and independent; able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity.

highly motivated in sales and good work environment

Adapted to new systems and processes well and seeks out training to enhance knowledge, skills and abilities. Always seems to know when to ask questions and when to seek guidance.

Working Atmosphere

Working at Houston Home Depot has taught me lots of things. It does not limit to multi-tasking only. Working culture is my appropriate for me because you can see that every is ready to extend a helping hand even at a very tiring day. The working atmosphere as I can describe is playful and very encouraging though there are times that it is not due to certain circumstances that arises.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Home Depot. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits