The Home Depot
View all The Home Depot reviews

The Home Depot

The Home Depot Employee Review

Working Atmosphere

Working at Houston Home Depot has taught me lots of things. It does not limit to multi-tasking only. Working culture is my appropriate for me because you can see that every is ready to extend a helping hand even at a very tiring day. The working atmosphere as I can describe is playful and very encouraging though there are times that it is not due to certain circumstances that arises.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Good

I've learned a lot from this company specially in Retail industry. I've learned uses of different things such as tools and house furnitures. Employees are very accommodating.
Same location

Productive and challenging competitive

It enables you to develop and improved your skills and ideas on selling and interacting with people and develop your sense of responsibility.always spend extra mile at work.

Pros

Free lunch and incentives

Cons

8 hours max
Same location

its a productive and fun workplace

its a productive and fun work place, i been learn a lot of things from there. the people feel proud to be part of the company, as a company fully support to the employee. A skilled communicator; able to maintain cultural sensitivity, establish rapport with members of diverse groups, and promote team cohesiveness. Highly organized and independent; able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Home Depot. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits