The Home Depot
Updates from The Home Depot:

The Home Depot Employee Reviews

Philippines57 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Ang mc home depot ay para saakin ang mabibigay kong star ay 4 ok naman po ang experience ko sa pagtatarabaho for 6months
Ok naman po mag work sa MC home depot Kaya lang po yung convenient ng customers at employees ay hindi po ganun kaganda dahil ang may aircon lang po is sa customers service lang po sa selling area fun lang .
Salary / Benefits
It was great working in depot
I learned a lot and i would likely apply it on my next jobs and work better with my best I won't fail and i fail i know what to do next and do it rigth and clean.
Salary / Benefits
im looking for a job office works.
i am criminology graduate. i would like to have job. im looking a job like office work
law office secretary. or in the other offices that giving a profer job.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace with other employee.
I learned how to be more patient, and how to be more effective sales agent. being a sales consultant is not easy, its hard especially when you need to get your target quota, you really need to think some strategies or techniques on how to sell your products.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
eight hours
Productive and fun workplace
Super fun,i got to meet a lot of kind people..it improves my sales skills,communication skills and it also made me more mature and independent..it teaches me also on how to manage my time properly and also prioritize some things.
Cons
8 hours
Productive and Learning Progress
I am excited working in this company because I've learned so much on it. Everyday I've learned something new and different problem should be face and I need to find solution for it. I learned to multi-task on the job I had to perform daily. I manage to make my workplace environment to be fun and conducive such as arrange my area to be lively and to have sense of humor with my co-office worker. I also, make myself to be productive everyday and need to be result oriented to be able to fulfill my duty.
Pros
with free snacks
Worked as a team
Working everyday is more likely enjoyable always, it gives me another day to enhance my skills and capabilities, meeting the needs of the company specially setting its goals mission and vission.
Pros
snacks is being given
Cons
overtime
sports festival/zumba
delivery around laguna batangas tagaytay the management are good open overtime the haredest part is if the weather is not good like rainy season is hard
Pros
open overtime
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
fun to work with their company
To earned a living for the family. Be patient in facing different costumers. Be honest even without the presence of the superior and report any damages occured during our work. The hardest job is being a delivery driver. The mist enjoyable part is receiving our bunoses and anniversary of the company every year like trip to boracay.
Pros
allowances every trip
Cons
traffic
Challenging and work place
As an Audit Department Branch Head, my leadership skill was challenged, critical decision making was tested. I really had fun working with my co-employees and my interpersonal skill was enhanced as well. I always make sure to give positive outcome to the company every end of the day.
Productive and Fun Workplace with more friends
No comment! Perfect Company with more co-workers and Friendly Bosses, Supervisor, Team leader, Customers, Supports, Benefits, Business Partner, Drivers.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
Nice place ever. Respectful staffs ahead. I've learned thru my experience on this job. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS WHEN YOU HAVE TO TERMINATE STAFFS .
Pros
allowance
Cons
Long Hours
Fun management
Ive been employed in this company as delivery driver, items buy from the customers and deivering to the address they requesting.. such as tiles, house need, kitchen need etc.
Pros
Own meal
Cons
Long hour
Salary / Benefits
good
awesome friendly not hassle cool
selling technic more power yo work very eassy can manipulate tha store very acommodating to work in my present work very easily.
Pros
kkb
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
great experience and happy to work
ERRICCO Inc. is one of the the consignor in different hardware. I used to assigned in Globe Master Home Depot in Calamba. I had great experience to be assigned in Globe Master Home Depot,this is my first work in Hardware.
Cons
8hours
Fun workplace
standing for 8 hours is really the hard part of my job.working as Sales Representative is a very competitive and challenging job. though it is tough but i still reach my monthly quota.
productive
productivity,a good company,with joyful employees and a lot of memo for the progress and development of the company itself.They conduct trainee for the new employee
Pros
free uniform
Cons
no allowances in transfer employee to other branches
Very Productive and Flexible
I am very Productive and Flexible. Willing to extend my arms and hours for my job. Doing job well and love my job. I promise to be more effective and efficient in every task given to me.
Pros
Near our home
Cons
low salary
fun delivey
it feels good everytime we have delivery in provincial area..
the thing that I've learned is to be patient. especialy when we encounter heavy traffic.the hardest part of my job is if there is a costumer having to much complain.the most enjoyable part is if we travel or deliver in a beautiful places in Provincial area.
Pros
with allowance if necessary
Cons
with overtime if necessary
fun workplace
to learn what is promodiser do's and don't do's i'll do anything for another work and good management to others he not compared to other depot because the most enjoyable part of the job is work together as one
Challenging
Good workplace. With very good relationship between employees and employer. My supervisor is very kind and intelligent. She taught us more than we need to know about our work task as an intern.