The Home Depot

The Home Depot Employee Reviews

Philippines47 reviews

Found 47 reviews matching the searchSee all 58,794 reviews

Good

I've learned a lot from this company specially in Retail industry. I've learned uses of different things such as tools and house furnitures. Employees are very accommodating.

Good communication is the best way of good selling.

Just enjoy your job and make you believe in your self,that good communication to our beloved customers are the most important to have a good sales. Based in my experience, very important for this industry time management,loyalty ,team work,friendly,and Faith in God.

It was great working in depot

I learned a lot and i would likely apply it on my next jobs and work better with my best I won't fail and i fail i know what to do next and do it rigth and clean.

nice but not so good

i have nothing too much to say about the company, nice workplace but not all co workers are nice. i think it needs improvement on the management. thats all.

im looking for a job office works.

i am criminology graduate. i would like to have job. im looking a job like office work law office secretary. or in the other offices that giving a profer job.

productive and fun workplace with other employee.

I learned how to be more patient, and how to be more effective sales agent. being a sales consultant is not easy, its hard especially when you need to get your target quota, you really need to think some strategies or techniques on how to sell your products.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

eight hours

Productive and fun workplace

Super fun,i got to meet a lot of kind people..it improves my sales skills,communication skills and it also made me more mature and independent..it teaches me also on how to manage my time properly and also prioritize some things.

Cons

8 hours

Productive and Learning Progress

I am excited working in this company because I've learned so much on it. Everyday I've learned something new and different problem should be face and I need to find solution for it. I learned to multi-task on the job I had to perform daily. I manage to make my workplace environment to be fun and conducive such as arrange my area to be lively and to have sense of humor with my co-office worker. I also, make myself to be productive everyday and need to be result oriented to be able to fulfill my duty.

Pros

with free snacks

Worked as a team

Working everyday is more likely enjoyable always, it gives me another day to enhance my skills and capabilities, meeting the needs of the company specially setting its goals mission and vission.

Pros

snacks is being given

Cons

overtime

sports festival/zumba

delivery around laguna batangas tagaytay the management are good open overtime the haredest part is if the weather is not good like rainy season is hard

Pros

open overtime

Cons

8 hours

fun to work with their company

To earned a living for the family. Be patient in facing different costumers. Be honest even without the presence of the superior and report any damages occured during our work. The hardest job is being a delivery driver. The mist enjoyable part is receiving our bunoses and anniversary of the company every year like trip to boracay.

Pros

allowances every trip

Cons

traffic

Challenging and work place

As an Audit Department Branch Head, my leadership skill was challenged, critical decision making was tested. I really had fun working with my co-employees and my interpersonal skill was enhanced as well. I always make sure to give positive outcome to the company every end of the day.

Productive and Fun Workplace with more friends

No comment! Perfect Company with more co-workers and Friendly Bosses, Supervisor, Team leader, Customers, Supports, Benefits, Business Partner, Drivers.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Healthcare

Nice place ever. Respectful staffs ahead. I've learned thru my experience on this job. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS WHEN YOU HAVE TO TERMINATE STAFFS .

Pros

allowance

Cons

Long Hours

Fun management

Ive been employed in this company as delivery driver, items buy from the customers and deivering to the address they requesting.. such as tiles, house need, kitchen need etc.

Pros

Own meal

Cons

Long hour

good

awesome friendly not hassle cool selling technic more power yo work very eassy can manipulate tha store very acommodating to work in my present work very easily.

Pros

kkb

Cons

8 hours

great experience and happy to work

ERRICCO Inc. is one of the the consignor in different hardware. I used to assigned in Globe Master Home Depot in Calamba. I had great experience to be assigned in Globe Master Home Depot,this is my first work in Hardware.

Cons

8hours

Fun workplace

standing for 8 hours is really the hard part of my job.working as Sales Representative is a very competitive and challenging job. though it is tough but i still reach my monthly quota.

productive

productivity,a good company,with joyful employees and a lot of memo for the progress and development of the company itself.They conduct trainee for the new employee

Pros

free uniform

Cons

no allowances in transfer employee to other branches

Very Productive and Flexible

I am very Productive and Flexible. Willing to extend my arms and hours for my job. Doing job well and love my job. I promise to be more effective and efficient in every task given to me.

Pros

Near our home

Cons

low salary

fun delivey

it feels good everytime we have delivery in provincial area.. the thing that I've learned is to be patient. especialy when we encounter heavy traffic.the hardest part of my job is if there is a costumer having to much complain.the most enjoyable part is if we travel or deliver in a beautiful places in Provincial area.

Pros

with allowance if necessary

Cons

with overtime if necessary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Home Depot. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits