The Exchange Regency residence Hotel

Philippines6 reviews

Clear
3.8Salary & Benefits

Fun workplace

The hotel staffs are very friendly and always gives you courage to work hard and smart. They will help you to enhance your skills and learn how to do your job right.

This has a good environment because the management supports the needs of employee.

Working in this company is a blessing for me. It gives equal opportunity to every employee by conducting a seminars & training that enlighten our knowledge to maximize the abilities.

Happy and positive workplace

Working in the dining area you have to be flexible and always focus on the job. The management of the store is fine and the workplace culture that I experience was that everyone is always happy and positive even though they are already tired for the day. The hardest part of the job was the end of the day, from working whole day you get tired and by the end of the day you'll feel that your energy is draining and by that time you'll know to yourself that something might happen like accidents while working. The most enjoyable part of the job was that everything that happens while you are working is that you see your customers are happy and full after they dine in the restaurant.

Pros

Free Lunches

Learning and Enjoying the job

Everyday I check daily arrivals and departures, check pending transaction which should be settled right away. I learned how to prioritize very important transaction which should be attended and settled immediately. Since I was promoted as a Supervisor this was one of the hardest part of the job. Because I have to stand up and be on top of the team since I was promoted. I started at the company as a rank and file where I have a family with my colleagues. One of my asset being a supervisor in the company is that it did not made me hard to blend in with the group since I have built closeness with the team.

Pros

With allowance per month

Cons

Had to extend for hours to guide the team and finish pending transaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Exchange Regency residence Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits