The Exchange Regency residence Hotel

The Exchange Regency residence Hotel Management reviews

Philippines6 reviews

Clear

we have gym, billiard room and different type of pool(Jacuzzi, kiddie pool,and normal pool) we also have suana inside the bathroom.

In my daily work in our hotel we have lots of check out everyday most especially in the month of September, October, November and December because it is peak season. I learned a lot in this hotel like how to prepare a bed, proper cleaning of comfort rooms, cleaning of carpet by using carpet shampoo, stripped and waxing of floors by using polisher and proper usage of chemicals. When it comes to our management they give us good salary especially to a regular employee like me. Also they give us lots of benefits and they handle us very carefully and manageable. to my co-workers i found a family and friend to them most especially we have team work. The hardest part in our job is when the guest is complaining and back to back rooms(check-out and check in) because you need to clean faster the room when the guest is already check out. I enjoy everything most especially when our duty ends because that is the time we can have our bonding moments.

Happy and positive workplace

Working in the dining area you have to be flexible and always focus on the job. The management of the store is fine and the workplace culture that I experience was that everyone is always happy and positive even though they are already tired for the day. The hardest part of the job was the end of the day, from working whole day you get tired and by the end of the day you'll feel that your energy is draining and by that time you'll know to yourself that something might happen like accidents while working. The most enjoyable part of the job was that everything that happens while you are working is that you see your customers are happy and full after they dine in the restaurant.

Pros

Free Lunches

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Exchange Regency residence Hotel?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Exchange Regency residence Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

The Exchange Regency residence Hotel Reviews by Location

Learn about The Exchange Regency residence Hotel in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?