The Exchange Regency residence Hotel

The Exchange Regency residence Hotel Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews

Fun workplace

The hotel staffs are very friendly and always gives you courage to work hard and smart. They will help you to enhance your skills and learn how to do your job right.

Good people and work environment

All employees are approachable and very nice. They are also knowledgeable about their work and very professional. My internship at this hotel is memorable, exciting, and inspiring.

This has a good environment because the management supports the needs of employee.

Working in this company is a blessing for me. It gives equal opportunity to every employee by conducting a seminars & training that enlighten our knowledge to maximize the abilities.

Happy and positive workplace

Working in the dining area you have to be flexible and always focus on the job. The management of the store is fine and the workplace culture that I experience was that everyone is always happy and positive even though they are already tired for the day. The hardest part of the job was the end of the day, from working whole day you get tired and by the end of the day you'll feel that your energy is draining and by that time you'll know to yourself that something might happen like accidents while working. The most enjoyable part of the job was that everything that happens while you are working is that you see your customers are happy and full after they dine in the restaurant.

Pros

Free Lunches

Learning and Enjoying the job

Everyday I check daily arrivals and departures, check pending transaction which should be settled right away. I learned how to prioritize very important transaction which should be attended and settled immediately. Since I was promoted as a Supervisor this was one of the hardest part of the job. Because I have to stand up and be on top of the team since I was promoted. I started at the company as a rank and file where I have a family with my colleagues. One of my asset being a supervisor in the company is that it did not made me hard to blend in with the group since I have built closeness with the team.

Pros

With allowance per month

Cons

Had to extend for hours to guide the team and finish pending transaction

we have gym, billiard room and different type of pool(Jacuzzi, kiddie pool,and normal pool) we also have suana inside the bathroom.

In my daily work in our hotel we have lots of check out everyday most especially in the month of September, October, November and December because it is peak season. I learned a lot in this hotel like how to prepare a bed, proper cleaning of comfort rooms, cleaning of carpet by using carpet shampoo, stripped and waxing of floors by using polisher and proper usage of chemicals. When it comes to our management they give us good salary especially to a regular employee like me. Also they give us lots of benefits and they handle us very carefully and manageable. to my co-workers i found a family and friend to them most especially we have team work. The hardest part in our job is when the guest is complaining and back to back rooms(check-out and check in) because you need to clean faster the room when the guest is already check out. I enjoy everything most especially when our duty ends because that is the time we can have our bonding moments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Exchange Regency residence Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits