The Cravings Group

The Cravings Group Employee Reviews

Philippines21 reviews

Average

Salary must be given on time Conduct more training for employees Avoid gossips within workplace Must give support on employees in terms of salary and benefits

Not to recommended to other people

Mingle to the manager if you want to be there for long. You should be good at making fake feeling to cope with other people. Very late salary as in.. hope to improve

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

. I didn't get my salary

Management is B.S.!!

They dont pay SSS, Pag-ibig etc. But they still deduct it from your salary. Salary is always delayed. 2-3 weeks delayed!! They dont give your back pay! You do not have benefits. Working here is really a Stupid move. Without the culinary students tuition fees this company would never survive. Very Unprofessional and deceitful.

Productive and Suitable for Job Experiences

I enjoy my trainee days period in there company and appreciate those people inside the department that I've been assigned in. and actually I learned there.

Pros

free foods

Cons

long hours, heavy work load

low manpower so you are forced to do things out of your job description and you extend your shift. but the people are great and the weather in tagaytay is very good

Worst company I’ve ever had..

I was part of the The cravings group and assigned to work at Seven suites hotel. The company is really not a good company at all! No uniforms in the hotel. No I.Ds. How are we going to be notice as workers of the hotel if no uniforms? even I.D! The number one problem is Always DELAY SALARY. Not remitting government contributions!!! No backpay! Previous employee still havent got it almost 5mos now. I just process mine so i guess i’ll get it by next year??

Cons

Delay salary. No uniforms. No I.Ds. Not remitting Government contribution

Productive and Exciting

- Normal routine, ready mise en place, practice FIFO, always achieve food safety and sanitation practices, help the sous chef and chef de partie - learning expierence was to always be flexible in the kitchen and to always pay attention - the management are very nice people... - the workplace are all positive people... they help whenever I having doubts... - hardest part of the job is during peak hours many orders to fill. - the most enjoyable part of the job is when you customers smiling.

Productive and fun to work.

The company doe not remit the benefits to your account also when checking your benefit account (SSS-Social Security Service) you are not recorded as their employee and they do not pay on time etc.

Pros

free food

Cons

no benefits at all

Cravings Group

working pace is typically slow and easy, I did what I learned from the program I took; related to the job. The hardest part of the job is being nice even though they are using their superiority to mess you up.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Poor management

Fun Fast Pacing Work

I love working in a restaurant, but working long hours without proper pay is taking a toll on my health. that is why i resigned the compensation for employees are bad even the benefits and protection for employees.

Pros

love my work

Cons

very low pay

Fun workplace

They are known as clean and green company but the management still needs improvement in terms of handling people to minimize attrition rate. Low and delayed salary plus unpaid gov ben

Pros

Free Meals, Privilege Card

Cons

Delayed Salary, Unpaid Benefits

i tnk to Cravings because they give me a chance to work them for almost 14 years.. but now i have to quit due to some reason

i have a good experience here since i started to work here last december 2003.. but later on when 2010 come in out all benefits they did not remit but were deducted and sometimes our salary always have a descripancy.. ang alway delayed that why i have to look a new job to show them my ability ang a good hard working perpormance

Poor Management handling

They doesn't provide the necessary things for you to accomplish the job. Delayed Salary and no BENEFITS. the hardest part of the job is you are working hard but you are not paid ENOUGH for the work you did.

Pros

Cons

long hours of work and no OT pay. not paying mandatory benefits of workers

very productive experience

The work enables me to handle new job description such as catering and other events. Very busy atmosphere and yet challenging. the hardest for me would always be the client's fulfillment and the best part would be how they appreciate in the end your hard work.

Pros

service charge and tip, free food, monthly dine in perks{P3000}

Cons

long hours, management

Career advancement

I love to work here. it really challenge my ability to work in a minimum supervision. I have a hard day looking for files and documents for government accreditation. therefore I have to do my part. the most enjoyable part in my work is that, I can work without others to disturb me because I have my own office

Pros

free lunch

Cons

biometrics error sometime

Good Brand, Bad Management

No workplace, you have to bring your own equipment to be productive. The Management does not practice "FAIR" treatment. Paranoid and judgemental.

Pros

Free Meals

Cons

productive and fun work place

its a beautiful decent restaurant. working here is nice. people are welcoming. its good to work here, you'll learn alot to become a more professional.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

healthcare

Productive and fun work place with a good friends

One day come to us have really gone because raw-materials companies hold all suppliers.I learned how to operate a department I learned to deal with the difficult situation and how I solved it.The management was concerned at all especially in nature My co-worker is very cooperative at all and reliable.The harder it is the sudden change of policy and he most enjoyable part of this job is you are united in one department and interdependent.

Pros

Free lunch and dinner

Cons

policy

Work here is tiring but very fulfilling

My typical day at work starts from reading/writing emails to attending meetings, to facilitating the selection and recruitment process for executives, officers and staff recruitment, up to dealing with various employee concerns. In the 10 months that I have worked in TCG, I learned that it is better to be kind than to be right. I guess as far as management is concerned, no one is indispensable in this organization. The hardest part of this job is doing voluminous tasks with very limited resources on tight deadlines. However, the most enjoyable part is hiring the best candidates and being able to help the employees with their HR related concerns.

Pros

Salary, good quality control in terms of food service, friendship

Cons

internal business process needs improvement, slow career development, office gossip

Productive and fun workplace.

Will check emails for ordering request of outlets. Supervise the purchasing assistant in making the purchase order upto delivery of items and forwarding of invoices to accounting department. I learned to be how to be flexible and how to quickly find solution in immediate requirements of outlets. I'm glad that the management and co-workers are supportive enough when it comes to rush orders and other requirements needed. The hardest part is the last minute request with no specifications and the menu launching or new store opening is about to start in a few hours. But the most enjoyable is the family oriented type of atmosphere in the company. The celebration of first Friday Mass, birthdays, anniversary, food tasting and teambuilding.

Pros

Free lunch, with signing privilage, transpo allowance, communication allowance

Cons

healthcare

Nice Experience for me

I worked for 6 days a week as a trainee chef.I learned how to manage the kitchen flow how to handle the task.All of my co-workers is nice we have what you called a game plan before going to work.For me everything is hard, there's no easy way in life. everything is hard what can i do? it's my job.The most enjoyable of this job i can say when we're operating in catering. we just go to the different places. it's kinda tired but it's fun.

Pros

we have employees meal lunch and dinner

Cons

grand buffets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cravings Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.5Salary / Benefits
  • The Cravings Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?