Texas Instruments logo

Texas Instruments Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Found 232 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,661 reviews
Salary / Benefits

Technical and goal oriented company

As an intern, I was tasked to work on a design project and my managers never failed to check on my progress, not in an intrusive way, but in a helpful and collaborative way. You can see that they really want you to succeed in your tasks.
Salary / Benefits

Fun Place to work in and no problems at all

Fun Place to work in and no problems at all. Good compensation and Great Co- Workers. All workers Function as a team and if you have problems everyone will get involved and help you troubleshoot problems.

Pros

Benefits and Big salary great working Environment

Cons

Work load

No Work Life Balance

Insurance does not cover parentsMeal voucher lasts for 2 weeksLong working hours because of heavy work loadEthical colleagues Pay is not competitiveFree p2p shuttleNo covid transmission at the work placeNot too many opportunities locallyAlways cost cutting

Cons

Always heavy work load, cost cutting in every way possible

Hard, harsh

Its not easy to work especially when you are fist timer, it requires physical stamina especially for men. This industry has a lot of profits because of the Fiipinos but less salary and compensation! I wish someday Philippine gonermnent check the welfare of the workers working in this foreign owned company.

Pros

Free shuttle

Cons

Toxic environment

Hoping to be tier

Texas instrument is the best company for me... I already recommend texas instrument one of my friends.Some of my friends are already a tier. Please hire me... I promise never to disapoint you & texas instrument. Thankyou so much...

Pros

To be followed

Cons

To be followed

Productive and enjoy working

i learn more things about the company and how to deal with my co worker. just a good experience working in texas intruments and i have lot of fun during my workdays..
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun work place

Won't change the experience with working with this company. Its was such a privilege.The people are really collaborative and willing to help whenever you need.

competitive

before we start working we are having a meeting about what is happening in production and what are the updates.and it is challenging working in TI.and also most important is the teamwork.
Salary / Benefits

Working at Texas Instruments is a challenging yet you can learn a lot of new things, technology and working culture are great. Benefits and health service is also a good thing.

Good work ethics

This company is commendable in terms of work environment, specifically on ethics. It's a fast paced environment that you need to keep up with. The growth and journey ramps up very fast

Jobs at Texas Instruments

See more jobs

Productive co-workers and fun

Employees are very helpful when it comes to need of information, they are eager to help. I took my apprenticeship in the year 2016 and learned a lot of experiences about getting a job.

Good Company

It's a good company in terms of benefits. A friendly work atmosphere. No descimination in terms of position. All are treated equally. A fully equipped company when talking about ethics.

Its ok to work

New management new policy as always. Lot of cut on bebefits, not like when on my firts year on the company they gave all the benefits that all employee to be happy.
Salary / Benefits

Healthy workplace as well as safe workplace

Working at texas instrument help mold my experience at work especially how to deal with other people and also help my family in many aspect. They give their employees good benefits as well as they motivate their employees by giving bonuses and awards.

Recommended

Very stable and competitive company. A solid foundation to start at career. People and work environment are nice. Fast pace but very fullfiling career opportunities.

productive and stressful

stressful and not enough training. lots of things need to understand and a big adjustment once you entered the company. things little bit awkward but can manage to do what is it

Super visor

Religion related to be regular in house keeping in (TI) texas instruments We are not company direct , we are agency And we have force overtime not all tagalog workers only

friendly company

friendly company competative company nice work place always give OT on employees enjoying work all day with my co-workers celebrating seasonal holidays
Salary / Benefits

Work place Culture and frendly co-WORKERS .. and more enjoyable/activities in this company thats why all employee such as stable this job.. Good pacilities and safe

Great Company

workplace culture is awesome top management is fair lacks health benefits but retirement benefits is okay company is more focused on mfg engineers than IT people (understandable)
Salary / Benefits

Exciting to work, good management and better work place.

1. Ethics management is highly appreciated in terms of handling issues. 2. Competition is high because of younger age of employees. 3. Well satisfied on work benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Texas Instruments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0Salary / Benefits