Terumo Philippines Corporation

Terumo Philippines Corporation Management reviews

Philippines83 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good experience and great knowledge and skills you may have if you work on this company. Good benifits and management, good people and values. Clean and nice environment.
Salary / Benefits
The management do not know how to value their employees dedication. Stressful,overloaded of workload. Every morning we need to recite TPC core values but then they do not heartily applying it.
Salary / Benefits
so hard to work, no enough benifits no learning fair management good work place to lift heavy material enjoyable is christmas party only
Salary / Benefits
management when the work is hard ive learned to use forklift the workplace is ok the most enjoyable part of the job is when the team is help each other
Salary / Benefits
I work as Production Line leader, i learned a lot in terms of machine operation,leadership and i thank to management for giving their trust to me to handle the production and lead the team.
Salary / Benefits
Every day have safety reminder and meeting for project update to known the progress of it. I learn a lot in execution of product by creating Operation Qualification until mass production of new project. Management are very approachable in your inquires and difficulties to have many friends through execution of projects
Cons
heathcare
Salary / Benefits
when i was working on the terumo phils.i was working monday to saturday and i have three shifting sometimes we had an overtime if the company is higher demand.The management there was good to handle sa staff anf operators.I learned in this company to respect ang get together to my felleow operators and supervisor.My most challengingin my job is to a target and it needs to be completed and the happiest thing i ever did was to help my family
Salary / Benefits
Work in shifting schedules. Willing to learn more. Follow rules. Can work as a team. Time management. Initiative. Hardworking. To have new skills in working
Salary / Benefits
-you will learn a lot of things regarding injection molding -good management -most enjoyable part of the is brainstorming on maintenance and repair. -hardest part of the job is to maintain good production efficiency of each molds.
Pros
great employee benefits
Cons
mid range salary
Salary / Benefits
Good management style. Increase my knowledge and skills - responsible in doing detailed work. Having enough time to rest. Co-engineers are approachable and easy to work with.
Pros
Free Shuttle, Meal Allowance
Salary / Benefits
Good management Comfortable in working area Safety workplace Always follow the instruction or procedure Focus the assign process Always keep quality assurance rule made by ourselve
Pros
Free meal
Cons
12hours
Salary / Benefits
Job is easy but I don't feel any challenge. No pressure at work. Management is strict that will train to become professional. Offers a lot of training.
Pros
Free Shuttle
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
My previous work helped me learning advanced technology equipments. Workplace is ideal and employers are very attentive to the needs of their people. The superiors and management go hand in hand to deal with their personnel advancement, teaching them the latest technologies. The employers know how to motivate their employees by providing incentives whenever they exceeded their jobs. Physical and emotional of their employees were given attention. Working with different people gives me more self esteem and boosting my morale to work hard and aim for a better future.
Pros
free meals, shuttle service
Salary / Benefits
This company gave me a lot of memorable experience about work. Since it was my first job, i dont have any regret to be part of them. I like their cleanliness and good management.
Salary / Benefits
The company is good. The only thing that matters is the management. Imagine, waging only 9000 per month thats no good. Poor benefits. And the promotion ia very rare to you if you are not a close friend to the boss. Even if you are so good in working, you'll be left behind with those not so good worker but a close friend of the boss.
Pros
free 15kg rice quarterly. 1000 meal allowance per month
Salary / Benefits
the day of work is 6-6 (am/pm). i learned a lot of things like following the label and model number of raw materials.the management is good. the workplace is clean and neat and safe. the hardest part is that the working hours is 6-6 and the day of work depends on the schedule of your team. the most enjoyable is that the people are good and kind.
Salary / Benefits
1. Good Working Environment and People and Workmates has Good Attitude towards work. 2. I continue to enhance my Technical Skills 3.The Management focuses on the costumers need but not in the Employees needs. 4. I do enjoy working to my co-workers, we are working to each other. 5. The hardest part of the Job is your doing your best in your responsibility, nut in the end of the day the hard work is not paid off because of Low Salary.
Pros
Meal Alowance
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
We have 6 working days in a week. I learned to be decipline and to follow rules and regulations. They have a good management and nice workers.the most enjoyable part is our Christmas party
Pros
free shuttle
Salary / Benefits
I work on shifting schedule.This is my first company as a direct employee.I worked here for 5months of contract.I learned to adjust my sleeping time because this is my first time to work on nightshift schedule.They have a good management team.My co workers are mostly have different working experience and most of them are older than me because the first time I work,Im only 18 years old.First time on nightshift schedule was the hardest part of my job their because thats my first time.The most enjoyable part is when I got familiar with the process and ofcoure during the salary day. =)
Pros
Free shuttle, free rice everytime we hit the target
Cons
12hrs of working
Salary / Benefits
When i got sick but need to work. Encoding , inventory and manage materials. Company management better. very happy with my co workers in the job. Inventory day. hangouts with my co workers
Salary / Benefits
It has a fun while working company because the people around here are friendly. The management is kind to its employee but i rather looking for a job where i can have a stable jop and high chances of the carrer growth.
Pros
we have meal allowance.
Cons
Long Hours