Teriyaki Boy Group Inc

Teriyaki Boy Group Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines18 reviews

Awesome.

I'm so thankful with this company. They are the best I've with them for 5 years and they provided all the assistant that I need. They always make sure that everything is okay.

Pros

Free lunch, Meal Allowance

Cons

N/a

My work experience

My work in Teriyaki Boy was the best experience for me since they provided me a lot of learnings and training and I was well-respected in the company. When I joined the Teriyaki Boy Inc. there were only 3 stores and I was appointed to work as opening team manager. I opened more or less 25 stores and the opportunities to travel was the best. When it was acquired I was appointed to handle international branch too, but because of my plans so I had to leave the company and manage my own business. My work with them was like working with my family. Teriyaki Boy was my second home.

Happy work place😊

I almost worked here as server for almost 3 years and i can say that i really did enjoy everyday because theres a time that you just have to enjoy every single moment with co staff to pass a tiring day.I also learn how to be cashier ,manage some minor guest quiries and complaints that motivates me and helps me a lot.

productive

I learned how to interact to the costumer. The hardest part is when it's peak season and you need served there order on time. But the most enjoyable part is when you have good time with your colleague after work.

Training & Development was given. You feel the support from different departments & they are there to reach goal of the company. Growth is present. . . .

Pros

Transpo & Meal allowances

Cons

Given

Continuous Growth

Teriyaki Boy opened doors for me from being a server making my way up to Team Leader then Manager. They helped me grow as a person and has been a vital part of who I am as a Manager. Even without having a degree before they still took the risk of giving me a promotion. This Company will trust in your abilities and skills.

Pros

People

Cons

Salary, compensation and benefits

productive and fun

a typical day at work at teriyaki is also challenging and good this is my first time work in a japanese restaurant so i focus very well to master the cooking technique in a japanese cuisine

Sound environment for working

I've developed my skills here in this company. I've learned a lot of things specially in the accounts payable. The environment for working is very good, my workmates are nice and the management as well. I was able to perform my tasks efficiently and productively.I think there's no easy task to do in any working environment especially if you are new. But in this company you will not be having a hard time even if you are a newbie. Because they will lend hands and assist you to do your job efficiently.

Pros

Free medical, trainings and team buldings

Cons

Less opportunity for career growth

Productive company

The work here is very hard you use your body and your brain. i'll improved my personality here because everyday you encounter so many people that different personality

Pros

No Free food

Cons

8 hours

fun work place

learned the basic fundamentals of a team leader... basic inventory/encoding and purchasing skills handling customer complaints.. ordertaking and dispatching

Pros

fun workplace

Cons

low salary

happy in my workplace and to my co-workers relation.

* I learned a lot in this company, from kitchen staff and as a head cook. * Great and cool management. * When we have a function plus another reservations.

Pros

Payable meal

Cons

Broken Schedule

Multi tasking

Balancing the cash amount and credit also helping the other co-workers as needed, my co-workers they are supportive and very fun to be with despite the hard of the job they still in the positive attitude.for the management they good and giving what's the right for the staff.

Productive and fun workplace

Fun work place with supportive management and co workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with continuous learning from them.I personally grow and develop not just only because of the team but also because I love what I am doing.

Friendly employers

Company has a friendly environment.I have learned that the best part of operations is PEOPLE and support. Co workers are not all equally compensated though it is still under process. Hardest art of the job is not to get result in time. The most enjoyable part of the job is the good working environment of the operations.

Pros

Friendly bosses

Cons

Weekend/ not well compensated

Low salary

I learned how to cook japanese food. How to maintain cleanliness and orderliness in kitchen. Learn to manage time. Learn how to interact people.

A good company taking care of their employees

Good experience in this company they provided what their workers need. They give the salary on time. I learned how negotiate with the guests. Upselling the orders. Management is good the managers are great they provide knowledge to their servers and other staffs.

Pros

Meal allowance

Cons

Broken time

This company i worked is totally amazing management and team are totally friendly

this restaurant is amazing i enjoyed working in this company they teach me a lot regarding the product and the way it cook!in total superb

Pros

50% off discount

Cons

44 hours

I love travelling with this company

I learned a from this company. Practice makes perfect, that the theme of teriyaki boy. people here are very pleasant and happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teriyaki Boy Group Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits