TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews

Found 443 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,253 reviews
Salary / Benefits

A great fun work place with nice co-workers. However, the Team Leaders need to be more humane.

a fun and exciting workplace, with a lot of friendly people. Colleagues who are Older do a lot to accommodate newly trained hires. There is free coffee 24/7, and the breaks are well spaced out.

Pros

Good collaboration from colleagues.

Cons

The administration does not care when you're sick. All they want is performance

Working here was nice.

Working hard in BPO industry could have been worth of being industrious if the benefits and compensation had been very sufficient for your family needs and savings. Living in Metro Manila is costly and the work compensation should have been higher than standard.

Telus is friendly

The culture is very different and Telus is #happyhere. It did change my life and Im thankful with this company as I learned a lot from being a team member up to a team OIC now
Salary / Benefits

A fun workplace to be with.

It was nice to be in Telus as a Reports Analyst, because I was able to advance my knowledge in the field of Microsoft office reporting. I would definitely recommend Telus because the managers are strict in a beneficial way, and they acknowledge advancements and progress done in the company.

Productive & Fun Workplace

Balance Management-Good Work Environment- Perfect location from my house to place of work-Supportive Superiors & Colleagues-Clean Workplace-Complete Equipments & Facilities

Happy here

TELUS is a great company that values employees. The company promote passion for growth and friendly working environment. Employee have the power to speak for their rights and suggestion because the program has its open door policy.

Great culture

They offer educational assistance so you may pursue your degree and foster a very supportive environment from the Telco account I work with. The challenge is when you become part of the support department or team. Your schedule gets changed in less than a week sometimes, difficulty in disputing overtime work, swamped with tasks.

Pros

Support for CSR and TSR

Cons

Overtime dispute for support

Productive and fun

Productive and fun and they invests on their employees. They have special interest groups that cater the needs of everyone. I was able to graduate because they gave me a scholarship.

Pros

Special Interest Group

Cons

Graveyard Shift

Good culture

Director, OM, SM are good in terms of managing people, however there are some metrics they implement which is not applicable for technical support field.

Pros

Townhall, perks ever month

Cons

Unreasonable metrics

Fun workplace

It is happy work environment. You will feel that this is your 2nd family. The upper management always follow the open door policy and they make sure that they are involved in the account's activities. I learned that in a business, in order for your people to follow you, you have to lead by example.

Pros

Free shuttle service, free coffee, open door policy

Cons

clinic service can be improved

google like office space

very busy at work but you can still have fun after, working at home once or twice a week can give you more time to spend for your children, quarterly awards given to the once that performs well

Pros

working from home

Cons

no early monetary benefits for tenured employee (early retirment benefits)
Salary / Benefits

They have great working environment

People are nice and willing to teach agents for improvements. The salary is above minimum. Your time should be flexible to work. The company is great.

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Shifting

Friendly Working Environment

The best company I've been with. Great workplace for people who are looking for work life balance and fun culture. Superb management and undeniably friendly coworkers.

Pros

Friendly culture

Cons

Na
Salary / Benefits

productive an fun work place

Job Work/Life Balance are okay Salary / Benefits are okay Job Security/Advancement working in a night shift is fun experienced working to an sdlc and agile development methodology

Good Environment

Good Management Fun Workplace Engage in Community Work Shifting Schedule Gives opportunity to Persons with Disabilities Gives working hours options to pregnants Work life balance is great

Pros

Friday Treats

Cons

Hard to file Vaction leaves
Salary / Benefits

Good environment a lot of activities.

A typical day in Telus will always makes you feel at home. Fundamentals are really good especially for the new comers or fresh graduates. A good start for all newbies and for those who do not have a BPO experience.

My best company so far

Telus turns its core values to reality. This company doesn't only provide you work but an environment in which you wouldn't feel like working for "SOMEONE"

Happy Here

culture is good. But the salary is very low. Its not negotiable. Been with the company for 3 years. I left because of the very low compensation package

Pros

Monthly load, shuttle

Cons

Low salary, far sites
Salary / Benefits

I enjoyed the trainings, it was fun and educational. I learned a lot from it, The work is ok; however we would need to consider the management as well. Management should have an unbiased decisions.

Pros

Good training for newbies

Cons

Proximity is not good
Salary / Benefits

A place where you can engage to different activities within your specific account or thru company's events.

Working for 2 years, I was able to experience family culture that engages in both job & life balances. The company also gives treats every month for everyone & invites for social events like Town Hall, Fun Runs, Brigada Eskwela & the like.

Pros

Free shuttle access across sites, free gym, treats

Cons

Salary, Accessibility to work due to traffic

Fun to Work

While working with Telus it is very fun and all of the Manager are friendly. We have what we call open door policy so that we can talk to Manager any time for an urgent matter. We also have what we call work life balance to maintain our good health while working at dawn.

Pros

Free Gym, Free Coffee

Cons

9 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Salary / Benefits
  • TELUS International
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?