TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews

Philippines428 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The management has a good relationship with the employees. They always make sure everything is okay. They have good benefits and the office is very clean.
Pros
Free load and a lot of freebies.
Salary / Benefits
Telus turns its core values to reality. This company doesn't only provide you work but an environment in which you wouldn't feel like working for "SOMEONE"
Salary / Benefits
culture is good. But the salary is very low. Its not negotiable. Been with the company for 3 years. I left because of the very low compensation package
Pros
Monthly load, shuttle
Cons
Low salary, far sites
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed the trainings, it was fun and educational. I learned a lot from it, The work is ok; however we would need to consider the management as well. Management should have an unbiased decisions.
Pros
Good training for newbies
Cons
Proximity is not good
Salary / Benefits
Working for 2 years, I was able to experience family culture that engages in both job & life balances. The company also gives treats every month for everyone & invites for social events like Town Hall, Fun Runs, Brigada Eskwela & the like.
Pros
Free shuttle access across sites, free gym, treats
Cons
Salary, Accessibility to work due to traffic
Salary / Benefits
While working with Telus it is very fun and all of the Manager are friendly. We have what we call open door policy so that we can talk to Manager any time for an urgent matter. We also have what we call work life balance to maintain our good health while working at dawn.
Pros
Free Gym, Free Coffee
Cons
9 hours
Salary / Benefits
my schedule is on nightshift so its quite hard to work. I learned lots of things especially on communicating with clients. Culture is very respectful to all employees.
Salary / Benefits
I worked for Telus International Philippines for over 5 years as a technical/customer support representative. I love Telus and the people I work with. All the bosses are very approchable.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Telus has been a good experience, the company has a good employee relations and really value their cream of the crop which is their talents.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TELUS International?
Salary / Benefits
great workplace , best environment and job culture. learned alot from day to day support of over 10000+ databases. Career development and salary are the cons on working in telus.
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
I really love this company, Nice workplace and the people they are all awesome. The workload is very organize almost complete of departments thats why the work is not heavy.
Salary / Benefits
I love Telus really me with a lot with my skills now as a person and an employee. The compensation is really good. I saved money with Telus and the people is very helpful and welcoming.
Salary / Benefits
So far this is the best call center to me. I have expirience in other company but this is the best one. Every month you get a telus treat. We do have open door policies
Salary / Benefits
- Answering emails and doing outbound calls if needed - To embrace change because they often change the process of our product - Our management was not that good - Productive and fun workplace
Salary / Benefits
I worked for this company for a long time. I learned a lot from them and met a lot of great people. The only reason I left was because of my graveyard shift at that time.
Pros
People, Management, Salary
Cons
Schedule
Salary / Benefits
Canada’s fastest growing telecomunications company that provides a wide range of telecommunications products and services including internet access, voice, entertainment, healthcare, video and IPTC television.
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work at this company was focused on customer service. I would receive about 150-200 calls per day providing customer service by answering questions and queries from the clients. The work was 8 hours and depending on the hours I sometimes was working for a graveyard shift. It was very challenging especially working at night.
Pros
working with friends from collegew
Cons
graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
everyday for the past 7 years its been a bit of a struggle to get to work since i do live in Caloocan and the office is in Taguig (44km total), well i did learn a lot of things there and i did enjoy the workplace if not i wont be staying there for couple years. Culture wise TELUS has always been the best. Hardest part of the job was really just the pay and the travel time besides that everything is great, the thing i enjoy most is the culture and how they've setup the environment for the people who works there.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Telus was truly amazing in spite of the length of my stay there, i can still say that the company gives their employee a happy working experience. From Management to the team, they are all excellent and they will really make you feel that you belong to the family.
Salary / Benefits
team work management is fair enough they entertain or accommodate you very well Good company FAir enough to all agents Team leaders are good to their agents
Salary / Benefits
experienced a good work culture in this company good for enhancing your English vocabulary and conversation skills your social skills will be improved as you will be catering to customers/people from different countries.
Pros
lots of freebies
Cons
hard to apply for leave/planned absence in case of emergency