TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews

Found 443 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,253 reviews
Salary / Benefits

A great fun work place with nice co-workers. However, the Team Leaders need to be more humane.

a fun and exciting workplace, with a lot of friendly people. Colleagues who are Older do a lot to accommodate newly trained hires. There is free coffee 24/7, and the breaks are well spaced out.

Pros

Good collaboration from colleagues.

Cons

The administration does not care when you're sick. All they want is performance

Good work environment

I was able to enhance my communication skills thru Telus. They're giving good incentives to employees such as free load and treats evert month. Good working environment.

Collaborative and supportive people

They're generous with industry-standard training. Has a warm and friendly environment. A stress-free company with nice facilities. Happy company, a very good place to work with

Excellent service.

Telus company helps me improve more. Though my goal is to be inclined with my teaching profession. Being part of this company is a great privileged as an fresh graduate individual.

Cool

As a chat support my job is easy its just that the management who’s handling us. I have nothing to say because I’m still currently employed but the company is cool.

#happyhere

This company opens new doors for me, i have joined them years back 2011 however i left last 2019 because i felt no oppurtunities given, but im thankful with this company
Salary / Benefits

Productive and very welcoming environment

values special need employees. Productive and very welcoming environment. workplace culture is great..........................................

Fun environment

One of the best place to work in the world of the Business Process Outsourcing industry in the Philippines. Has the heart to feel what employees need and listens to what you want to say.

Happy here!

Working here is such an awesome experience! People are disciplined, work oriented, goal oriented and I can feel that we work as a family not a team. With that being said, that results to a positive outcome towards work.
Salary / Benefits

I'll definitely suggest for new comers, call center newbies to apply at telus international philippines. The people there are great most especially the HR team.

Fun

The employees are really engaged with the company because that is the main mission of the company. They always give us incentive and paid leaves to have time with our family

Fun

There is pool for leisure and the canteen is nice to stay. But i dont really like how strict they are when it comes to attendance even if you already passed a medical certificate.

Pros

Aircondition

Cons

Salary / Benefits

Fun workplace. Very cozy. they provide a lot of benefits for their employees.

Working with Telus was very different with the previous BPO companies I have worked with. They always put their employees first. They really care about their employees' wellfare and provide you with all the necessary benefits you need, even load allowances monthly. And their sites have this very cozy, feel at home, lie anywhere-you-want feeling.

It was okay

It was okay, culture is very cool. There is just politics in the management and sometimes employees are only appreciated if you have connections but company has great benefits
Salary / Benefits

Productive and work fun place

Nice and fun culture to work. Gives a really good training. Very good in handling employees issues like benefits, salaries, transportation, etc. Free meal whole day everyday.

Good Culture

Its really good working in Telus. Easy to adopt things and people are easy to approach as well. They are also transparent when it comes to work. Two thumbs up for benefits as well.

Competitive Salary and benefits

One of the best company in the BPO industry Philippines, competitive salary and benefits, offera free education for team member and family members, best of the best

Challenging and Develepmental

Every minutes count and paid worthily. Learned and wish to develop more in handling customers online. Challenging to meet goals during the low seasons. But encouraging when receiving commendations from the clients.
Salary / Benefits

good

people in here are all nice, they will help you out to bring the best in you,they will accept you regardless of your freaking gender,they will treat you as a family

Unfair Management

Has favoritism and was unfair. Favors of some team members has always been granted. I don't see myself being worth or valued. Management always blame team members fault.
Salary / Benefits

Telus is one of the best BPO companies. It is undoubtedly a friendly diversified organization.

I worked at Telus as a Customer Service Representative - Pioneer of Chat Support to Transportation Company then transferred to Email Support and later on volunteered to do Outbound call of the same account.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Salary / Benefits