TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews

Philippines428 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The management has a good relationship with the employees. They always make sure everything is okay. They have good benefits and the office is very clean.
Pros
Free load and a lot of freebies.
Salary / Benefits
Telus is a great company to work with. I just need a little increase in salary that is why I want to transfer from other company.The management is fair, workplace is good. The hardest part of the job is reaching your email per hour when there are no tickets in queue
Salary / Benefits
I have a great working experiences in TELUS, such a good facilities and workmates. The production floor is always clean and every floor does have smoking area.
Pros
Monthly treats.
Salary / Benefits
Great culture of the company which makes the employees feel very valued and taken care of. And also gives back to the community with lots of charity and environmental work
Salary / Benefits
I love Telus. The only reason I left is because of my salary there as someone that doesn't have any experience before, I was only offered so little before.
Pros
Fun culture
Cons
Salary is too low
Salary / Benefits
I love TELUS, I am thankful I belong to TELUS Family.This is the first BPO industry I had, I learned, developed, and gain a lot of skills which I can contribute to my TEAM in the near future. At TELUS there is always room for growth, learning new things, develop your skills and help you become competitive in IT Industry.
Salary / Benefits
I was able to enhance my communication skills thru Telus. They're giving good incentives to employees such as free load and treats evert month. Good working environment.
Salary / Benefits
They're generous with industry-standard training. Has a warm and friendly environment. A stress-free company with nice facilities. Happy company, a very good place to work with
Salary / Benefits
Telus company helps me improve more. Though my goal is to be inclined with my teaching profession. Being part of this company is a great privileged as an fresh graduate individual.
Salary / Benefits
As a chat support my job is easy its just that the management who’s handling us. I have nothing to say because I’m still currently employed but the company is cool.
Salary / Benefits
This company opens new doors for me, i have joined them years back 2011 however i left last 2019 because i felt no oppurtunities given, but im thankful with this company
Salary / Benefits
values special need employees. Productive and very welcoming environment. workplace culture is great..........................................
Salary / Benefits
One of the best place to work in the world of the Business Process Outsourcing industry in the Philippines. Has the heart to feel what employees need and listens to what you want to say.
Salary / Benefits
Working here is such an awesome experience! People are disciplined, work oriented, goal oriented and I can feel that we work as a family not a team. With that being said, that results to a positive outcome towards work.
Salary / Benefits
I'll definitely suggest for new comers, call center newbies to apply at telus international philippines. The people there are great most especially the HR team.
Salary / Benefits
The employees are really engaged with the company because that is the main mission of the company. They always give us incentive and paid leaves to have time with our family
Salary / Benefits
There is pool for leisure and the canteen is nice to stay. But i dont really like how strict they are when it comes to attendance even if you already passed a medical certificate.
Pros
Aircondition
Salary / Benefits
Working with Telus was very different with the previous BPO companies I have worked with. They always put their employees first. They really care about their employees' wellfare and provide you with all the necessary benefits you need, even load allowances monthly. And their sites have this very cozy, feel at home, lie anywhere-you-want feeling.
Salary / Benefits
It was okay, culture is very cool. There is just politics in the management and sometimes employees are only appreciated if you have connections but company has great benefits
Salary / Benefits
Nice and fun culture to work. Gives a really good training. Very good in handling employees issues like benefits, salaries, transportation, etc. Free meal whole day everyday.
Salary / Benefits
Its really good working in Telus. Easy to adopt things and people are easy to approach as well. They are also transparent when it comes to work. Two thumbs up for benefits as well.