TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews

Found 443 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,253 reviews
Salary / Benefits

A great fun work place with nice co-workers. However, the Team Leaders need to be more humane.

a fun and exciting workplace, with a lot of friendly people. Colleagues who are Older do a lot to accommodate newly trained hires. There is free coffee 24/7, and the breaks are well spaced out.

Pros

Good collaboration from colleagues.

Cons

The administration does not care when you're sick. All they want is performance
Salary / Benefits

lots of amenities to enjoy with

Its a nice place to work with. It satisfy my feelings when i make the customer happy. You cant feel the stress working because of its extra activities outside office.
Salary / Benefits

It is very amazing to work at Telus

The environment is so helpful for a good quality of work. The company put in our hands all tools for good results. We are very happy at Telus and the happiness of our customers is our business.

Productive and fun workplace

1. Fun 2. Challenging 3. Friendly 4. Engaging 5. Rewarding 6. Collaborative 7. Flexible 8. Supportive 9. Exciting 10.Caring 11. Family 12. Professional 13. Busy 14. Fast-paced 15. Innovative 16.Teamwork 17. Motivating 18. Positive 19. Comfortable 20. Integrity
Salary / Benefits

Fun to work in, management is cool but efficient

My time with Telus International Philippines, though short, is memorable and productive. The experience was symbiotic because I learned a lot about facilities management and, in return, I was also able to contribute armed with my 20 years of experience and skills in the area of real property leasing, construction project management, space planning, etc.

Fun Workplace

Fun in the workplace, but some of the agents in the production are not friendly everything is a competition. If they see that you are one of the competition then you might see your self alone.

Pros

free lunch, free ride

Inclusive

You won't feel out of place since everyone has welcoming aura and the culture is diverse. The company has it's Friday Treats and they really know how to make you feel appreciated.

Fun workplace

Superb culture! Management team are very approachable. Constant training that keeps representatives up to date with new gadgets that makes troubleshooting easier:)
Salary / Benefits

Everything would have been fine if the pay was more competitive

this bpo company is a good stepping stone especially if it's your first time getting in the industry. company definitely has good people and trainers. everything wouldve been perfect if only the pay and compensation was decent

Happy here inTelusInternational

It's fun working here. We have equal rights and supports lgbt. Human resources are all present at all times. I love working here. It has good environment. Competitive and a good company. No dull moments here at Telus.
Salary / Benefits

good

My first bpo company and it did not fail my ecpectations, i wad paid right, benefits were good as well as the people you work with.its just that you are working in a graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits

Gym facilities and cool snooze box

Great place to work, promotes work life balance, gives fair and great promotion opportunities, does have great salary and incentive terms/scheme. Provides time to time product training.

Pros

Gym

Salary / Benefits

Healthy and Happy Workplace.

The Management of Telus is diverse and fair to all employee, they created clusters we're you can approach if you have an issue with the staff, Co-employee, Middle management, Q.A., Workforce. they are willing to listen and they offer fair traits to everybody. It's the Healthiest and Happiest Workplace I've ever seen in my whole career.

Best BPO experience so far

There are a lot of activities inside the company so you won't be too stressed. Can sleep all day in their snoozebox if you want. You'll receive freebies every month from tumbler to blanket and jackets.
Salary / Benefits

Fun workplace and approachable people.

Everyday you will learn new things. Fun workplace and people are very friendly and easy to work with. Every job is difficult but it may be ease if you have a good environment and team mates.

Nice

Handle most of the concerns of the customer. Billing and mosy of the technical issues with regard the mobile phones that acquire with the company. Handle most of supervisor calls
Salary / Benefits

Work is easy, fun and not toxic

Telus is a great company to work with. I just need a little increase in salary that is why I want to transfer from other company.The management is fair, workplace is good. The hardest part of the job is reaching your email per hour when there are no tickets in queue
Salary / Benefits

Receiving a monthly treats.

I have a great working experiences in TELUS, such a good facilities and workmates. The production floor is always clean and every floor does have smoking area.

Pros

Monthly treats.

Great culture

Great culture of the company which makes the employees feel very valued and taken care of. And also gives back to the community with lots of charity and environmental work

I like their culture

I love Telus. The only reason I left is because of my salary there as someone that doesn't have any experience before, I was only offered so little before.

Pros

Fun culture

Cons

Salary is too low
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun work place

I love TELUS, I am thankful I belong to TELUS Family.This is the first BPO industry I had, I learned, developed, and gain a lot of skills which I can contribute to my TEAM in the near future. At TELUS there is always room for growth, learning new things, develop your skills and help you become competitive in IT Industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Salary / Benefits