TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews

Philippines428 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The management has a good relationship with the employees. They always make sure everything is okay. They have good benefits and the office is very clean.
Pros
Free load and a lot of freebies.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace. Great working environment. Friendly staff, has a lot of food options to choose from during break time. Sleeping quarters for those who want to stay at work. Offers flexible schedule for students.
Salary / Benefits
Once it sees your potential, growth opportunity is limitless. People and management are very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for learning and development opportunity, this is the place.
challenges
No process improvement. Growth = promotion to a robot, that is just it, you have no decisions to make improvement, you will not be heard. Locations are scattered. No budget for sports and were asked to pay for the training facilities ourselves then they reimburse after so much time. So slow in making announcements, because you know what? They don't make it, so they have to wait while their employees have to through so much struggle.
Salary / Benefits
I really loved this company I had fun working on this compang all the management are good and they had a friendly working environment over all indeed #happyhere . However Im looking for a compang that can provide a high salary.
Salary / Benefits
Great environment and nice workmates! Telus is also and a pro agent company with an open door policy.

Excellent place to work - good work-life balance and stock options. Management and Directors are not always qualified to work in the designated departments which are challenging.
Salary / Benefits
Its a nice place to work with. It satisfy my feelings when i make the customer happy. You cant feel the stress working because of its extra activities outside office.
Salary / Benefits
The environment is so helpful for a good quality of work. The company put in our hands all tools for good results. We are very happy at Telus and the happiness of our customers is our business.
1. Fun

17. Motivating

18. Positive

19. Comfortable

20. Integrity
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TELUS International?
Salary / Benefits
My time with Telus International Philippines, though short, is memorable and productive. The experience was symbiotic because I learned a lot about facilities management and, in return, I was also able to contribute armed with my 20 years of experience and skills in the area of real property leasing, construction project management, space planning, etc.
Salary / Benefits
Fun in the workplace, but some of the agents in the production are not friendly everything is a competition. If they see that you are one of the competition then you might see your self alone.
Pros
free lunch, free ride
Salary / Benefits
You won't feel out of place since everyone has welcoming aura and the culture is diverse. The company has it's Friday Treats and they really know how to make you feel appreciated.
Superb culture!
Management team are very approachable.

Constant training that keeps representatives up to date with new gadgets that makes troubleshooting easier:)
Salary / Benefits
this bpo company is a good stepping stone especially if it's your first time getting in the industry. company definitely has good people and trainers. everything wouldve been perfect if only the pay and compensation was decent
Salary / Benefits
It's fun working here. We have equal rights and supports lgbt. Human resources are all present at all times. I love working here. It has good environment. Competitive and a good company. No dull moments here at Telus.
Salary / Benefits
My first bpo company and it did not fail my ecpectations, i wad paid right, benefits were good as well as the people you work with.its just that you are working in a graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
Great place to work, promotes work life balance, gives fair and great promotion opportunities, does have great salary and incentive terms/scheme. Provides time to time product training.
Pros
Gym
Salary / Benefits
The Management of Telus is diverse and fair to all employee, they created clusters we're you can approach if you have an issue with the staff, Co-employee, Middle management, Q.A., Workforce. they are willing to listen and they offer fair traits to everybody. It's the Healthiest and Happiest Workplace I've ever seen in my whole career.
Salary / Benefits
There are a lot of activities inside the company so you won't be too stressed. Can sleep all day in their snoozebox if you want. You'll receive freebies every month from tumbler to blanket and jackets.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday you will learn new things. Fun workplace and people are very friendly and easy to work with. Every job is difficult but it may be ease if you have a good environment and team mates.
Salary / Benefits
Handle most of the concerns of the customer. Billing and mosy of the technical issues with regard the mobile phones that acquire with the company. Handle most of supervisor calls