TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews

Found 443 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,253 reviews
Salary / Benefits

A great fun work place with nice co-workers. However, the Team Leaders need to be more humane.

a fun and exciting workplace, with a lot of friendly people. Colleagues who are Older do a lot to accommodate newly trained hires. There is free coffee 24/7, and the breaks are well spaced out.

Pros

Good collaboration from colleagues.

Cons

The administration does not care when you're sick. All they want is performance

The best management

I'm on a graved yard shift so I really don't have a "work life balance". I can say that they have the best management but stressful account as you have to handle everything. The hardest part of the job is I work midnight (because it is morning in Canada) where you have to take a public transportation going to the office which is quite dangerous. The most enjoyable part is with friends

Pros

Team Buildings

Cons

Since I worked overseas that time, its the schedule (midnight)

Generous employer

Good office with great people. They have everything for their employees such as free coffee, gym, sleeping quarters, shower rooms, pantries, and playrooms.

Pros

Monthly freebies

Cons

Night Shift

Really fun workplace

I had my best time workung in Telus, my team leads and colleagues are really supportive. The company has work life balance, lot's of perks and freebies that employees really enjoyed.

Pros

Lot's of freebies

Cons

Healthcare

Incompetent Team Leaders

Team leaders won't notice the hard works of their team members. "Sipsip" and "palakasan" are everywhere. Team leaders don't have enough knowledge with the product/account. They can't accept their own mistakes and always blame the mistakes to their subbordinates.

Workplace

TIU or Telus International University, gym availability in all sites with various workout scheds and gym trainers available, clubs that cater to various enthusiasts, clean and well-managed facilities, friendly staff, good pantry offerings (Bistro Deli), TELUS shuttle service

the best

excellent company. working here is an amazing experience in a call center environment. people are friendly and respect each other. proud Telus employee.
Salary / Benefits

This is one of the best company I've been with

Telus has been my family for almost 2 years. The management is very accommodating specially the Team Leader that I was assigned with. The environment is very cozy that you would feel very relaxed working in everyday. The location from where I lived is also very accessible.

Pros

Free Pool Table, Free gaming area

Amazing

Telus has a friendly culture and provide they can provide everything we need. About management? I guess it depends on the account, but mine" Sucks! "
Salary / Benefits

Enriching experience with one of the best BPO companies in the country

Salaries and benefits are fairly good. Lots of treats and free coffee. Multicultural environment, stressful and toxic. Constantly evolving job processes.

Pros

Career development

Cons

Stressful and toxic job environment

Happyhere

it's always fun to work with TELUS, they have a very competitive salary and a lot of engaging activities. What I like about TELUS most is that I could still do my passion which is dancing while working. They made things possible.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun place to work.

Everyone in this company is professional and career-driven. The management is very transparent and ensure its employees welfare. Productive and fun place to work.

distance problem

i travel about 3hrs from rizal to makati that's why i find a new family /company near in my place, Telus help me to improve myself and i learn a lot in this company/ family

Happy Here

This is truly a work life balance culture. Thry also have Telus day of giving where in they give back to the community. Employee engagement here is excellent.

Fun!

My stay there was really productive! Started as a technical support representative and before resigning, became an operations technical support level three.

Best Job

Really a good place to work at. Very homey feel and enjoyable people around. They are very considerate with their employees and offer so much more than what a company usually does.
Salary / Benefits

Fun workplace, lots of perk

Fun workplace. Great working environment. Friendly staff, has a lot of food options to choose from during break time. Sleeping quarters for those who want to stay at work. Offers flexible schedule for students.

Growth Opportunity

Once it sees your potential, growth opportunity is limitless. People and management are very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for learning and development opportunity, this is the place.

Good company

challenges No process improvement. Growth = promotion to a robot, that is just it, you have no decisions to make improvement, you will not be heard. Locations are scattered. No budget for sports and were asked to pay for the training facilities ourselves then they reimburse after so much time. So slow in making announcements, because you know what? They don't make it, so they have to wait while their employees have to through so much struggle.

Cool working environment

I really loved this company I had fun working on this compang all the management are good and they had a friendly working environment over all indeed #happyhere . However Im looking for a compang that can provide a high salary.

fun place to work

Great environment and nice workmates! Telus is also and a pro agent company with an open door policy. Excellent place to work - good work-life balance and stock options. Management and Directors are not always qualified to work in the designated departments which are challenging.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Salary / Benefits