TELUS International

TELUS International Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
The management has a good relationship with the employees. They always make sure everything is okay. They have good benefits and the office is very clean.
Pros
Free load and a lot of freebies.
Salary / Benefits
Great environment. Happy here. Good management provides multilingual customer service outsourcing and digital IT services to global clients. Clients include corporations in fast-growing technology, travel and hospitality, financial services and fintech, games, telecommunications, and healthcare industries.
Salary / Benefits
Company welcomes all types of job seekers. Great company for those looking to work at a BPO industry for the first time. Management is very supportive and approachable. But do not expect large compensations.
Pros
Management, Job Stability, Support
Cons
Compensation
Salary / Benefits
I'm on a graved yard shift so I really don't have a "work life balance". I can say that they have the best management but stressful account as you have to handle everything. The hardest part of the job is I work midnight (because it is morning in Canada) where you have to take a public transportation going to the office which is quite dangerous. The most enjoyable part is with friends
Pros
Team Buildings
Cons
Since I worked overseas that time, its the schedule (midnight)
Salary / Benefits
Telus has been my family for almost 2 years. The management is very accommodating specially the Team Leader that I was assigned with. The environment is very cozy that you would feel very relaxed working in everyday. The location from where I lived is also very accessible.
Pros
Free Pool Table, Free gaming area
Salary / Benefits
Telus has a friendly culture and provide they can provide everything we need. About management? I guess it depends on the account, but mine" Sucks! "
Salary / Benefits
Salaries and benefits are fairly good. Lots of treats and free coffee. Multicultural environment, stressful and toxic. Constantly evolving job processes.
Pros
Career development
Cons
Stressful and toxic job environment
Salary / Benefits
Everyone in this company is professional and career-driven. The management is very transparent and ensure its employees welfare. Productive and fun place to work.
Salary / Benefits
Once it sees your potential, growth opportunity is limitless. People and management are very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for learning and development opportunity, this is the place.
Salary / Benefits
I really loved this company I had fun working on this compang all the management are good and they had a friendly working environment over all indeed #happyhere . However Im looking for a compang that can provide a high salary.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TELUS International?
Salary / Benefits
Great environment and nice workmates! Telus is also and a pro agent company with an open door policy. Excellent place to work - good work-life balance and stock options. Management and Directors are not always qualified to work in the designated departments which are challenging.
Salary / Benefits
My time with Telus International Philippines, though short, is memorable and productive. The experience was symbiotic because I learned a lot about facilities management and, in return, I was also able to contribute armed with my 20 years of experience and skills in the area of real property leasing, construction project management, space planning, etc.
Salary / Benefits
Superb culture! Management team are very approachable. Constant training that keeps representatives up to date with new gadgets that makes troubleshooting easier:)
Salary / Benefits
The Management of Telus is diverse and fair to all employee, they created clusters we're you can approach if you have an issue with the staff, Co-employee, Middle management, Q.A., Workforce. they are willing to listen and they offer fair traits to everybody. It's the Healthiest and Happiest Workplace I've ever seen in my whole career.
Salary / Benefits
Telus is a great company to work with. I just need a little increase in salary that is why I want to transfer from other company.The management is fair, workplace is good. The hardest part of the job is reaching your email per hour when there are no tickets in queue
Salary / Benefits
As a chat support my job is easy its just that the management who’s handling us. I have nothing to say because I’m still currently employed but the company is cool.
Salary / Benefits
I'll definitely suggest for new comers, call center newbies to apply at telus international philippines. The people there are great most especially the HR team.
Salary / Benefits
It was okay, culture is very cool. There is just politics in the management and sometimes employees are only appreciated if you have connections but company has great benefits
Salary / Benefits
people in here are all nice, they will help you out to bring the best in you,they will accept you regardless of your freaking gender,they will treat you as a family
Salary / Benefits
Has favoritism and was unfair. Favors of some team members has always been granted. I don't see myself being worth or valued. Management always blame team members fault.
Salary / Benefits
Balance Management-Good Work Environment- Perfect location from my house to place of work-Supportive Superiors & Colleagues-Clean Workplace-Complete Equipments & Facilities