TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Found 33 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,253 reviews

The best management

I'm on a graved yard shift so I really don't have a "work life balance". I can say that they have the best management but stressful account as you have to handle everything. The hardest part of the job is I work midnight (because it is morning in Canada) where you have to take a public transportation going to the office which is quite dangerous. The most enjoyable part is with friends

Pros

Team Buildings

Cons

Since I worked overseas that time, its the schedule (midnight)

Unbelievable

Happiest working environment ever!!! You will never regret being a part of Telus International Philippines. It was awesomely fun than any workplaces I've been

Pros

Everyone

Cons

None@0%

Really fun workplace

I had my best time workung in Telus, my team leads and colleagues are really supportive. The company has work life balance, lot's of perks and freebies that employees really enjoyed.

Pros

Lot's of freebies

Cons

Healthcare
Salary / Benefits

This is one of the best company I've been with

Telus has been my family for almost 2 years. The management is very accommodating specially the Team Leader that I was assigned with. The environment is very cozy that you would feel very relaxed working in everyday. The location from where I lived is also very accessible.

Pros

Free Pool Table, Free gaming area
Salary / Benefits

Enriching experience with one of the best BPO companies in the country

Salaries and benefits are fairly good. Lots of treats and free coffee. Multicultural environment, stressful and toxic. Constantly evolving job processes.

Pros

Career development

Cons

Stressful and toxic job environment

Fun workplace

Superb culture! Management team are very approachable. Constant training that keeps representatives up to date with new gadgets that makes troubleshooting easier:)
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun work place

I love TELUS, I am thankful I belong to TELUS Family.This is the first BPO industry I had, I learned, developed, and gain a lot of skills which I can contribute to my TEAM in the near future. At TELUS there is always room for growth, learning new things, develop your skills and help you become competitive in IT Industry.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and very welcoming environment

values special need employees. Productive and very welcoming environment. workplace culture is great..........................................

Competitive Salary and benefits

One of the best company in the BPO industry Philippines, competitive salary and benefits, offera free education for team member and family members, best of the best

Working here was nice.

Working hard in BPO industry could have been worth of being industrious if the benefits and compensation had been very sufficient for your family needs and savings. Living in Metro Manila is costly and the work compensation should have been higher than standard.

Telus is friendly

The culture is very different and Telus is #happyhere. It did change my life and Im thankful with this company as I learned a lot from being a team member up to a team OIC now

Fun to Work

While working with Telus it is very fun and all of the Manager are friendly. We have what we call open door policy so that we can talk to Manager any time for an urgent matter. We also have what we call work life balance to maintain our good health while working at dawn.

Pros

Free Gym, Free Coffee

Cons

9 hours
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun workplace.

I worked for Telus International Philippines for over 5 years as a technical/customer support representative. I love Telus and the people I work with. All the bosses are very approchable.
Salary / Benefits

Excellent work culture and it has a lot of oppurtunities for career growth.

Canada’s fastest growing telecomunications company that provides a wide range of telecommunications products and services including internet access, voice, entertainment, healthcare, video and IPTC television.

TELUS International Philippines Market Market Site

everyday for the past 7 years its been a bit of a struggle to get to work since i do live in Caloocan and the office is in Taguig (44km total), well i did learn a lot of things there and i did enjoy the workplace if not i wont be staying there for couple years. Culture wise TELUS has always been the best. Hardest part of the job was really just the pay and the travel time besides that everything is great, the thing i enjoy most is the culture and how they've setup the environment for the people who works there.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun workplace with less stress

Being at work 30 minutes before the shift will start. I learned on how to deal more with difficult clients, I learned more about Canadian cultures. In regards about the management there's nothing I can say more because the culture is a lot more better than with my previous center, They had an open door policy, we can talk to our operations manager and director they're very approachable. The hardest part of the job? None because Canadians client are very easy to deal with. The most enjoyable part is having a town hall annually, rec event, team buildings funds and monthly Telus treats.

Pros

Free monthly Telus treats

Cons

None.
Salary / Benefits

Very generous when it comes to pay and incentives

Our client is very generous when it comes to pay, they are giving us $250 on top of our monthly salary for doing a job well done. Operational Manager provides free lunch when we have high volume of calls.

Pros

incentives, free lunch, Team building

Cons

Unfair process of Management
Salary / Benefits

Fun, very productive and my second home.

Telus is like my second home. Most of the days with them was just fun. Work was exhausting indeed but it's also very fulfilling, specially if the client appreciates the effort and help we've given. With Telus I've learned that team work is important, asking help from others is not a bad thing and that workmates can also become your family. My immediate manager was very understanding. Overall management was also very supportive. With Telus i worked as a call center agent acting as technical staff. I can say that the hardest part of the job is staying up all night. And the most enjoyable part is having a colleague that does not only treat you as workmate but treats you as family and really cares for you.

Pros

Telus treats

Cons

night shift

Fun working Environment

Culture, people, work, food, facilities, the account, everything is nice. they are a people company thatvthey do understand each and everyone's differences

Pros

Good people and all

Its okay

My experience here is traumatic. We were "terminated" because of our "stats" but the truth is the account was pulled-out. They could have explained it to us better, rather than telling us that we are not performing (when we know we are)

happy workplace

The service rendered with the company is well compensated. They provide educational assisstance, or gives you opportunity to pursue a course or a hobby.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Salary / Benefits