TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Technical Support Representative33 reviews
Philippines33 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Happiest working environment ever!!! You will never regret being a part of Telus International Philippines. It was awesomely fun than any workplaces I've been
Pros
Everyone
Cons
None@0%
Salary / Benefits
I'm on a graved yard shift so I really don't have a "work life balance". I can say that they have the best management but stressful account as you have to handle everything. The hardest part of the job is I work midnight (because it is morning in Canada) where you have to take a public transportation going to the office which is quite dangerous. The most enjoyable part is with friends
Pros
Team Buildings
Cons
Since I worked overseas that time, its the schedule (midnight)
Salary / Benefits
I had my best time workung in Telus, my team leads and colleagues are really supportive. The company has work life balance, lot's of perks and freebies that employees really enjoyed.
Pros
Lot's of freebies
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
Telus has been my family for almost 2 years. The management is very accommodating specially the Team Leader that I was assigned with. The environment is very cozy that you would feel very relaxed working in everyday. The location from where I lived is also very accessible.
Pros
Free Pool Table, Free gaming area
Salary / Benefits
Salaries and benefits are fairly good. Lots of treats and free coffee. Multicultural environment, stressful and toxic. Constantly evolving job processes.
Pros
Career development
Cons
Stressful and toxic job environment
Salary / Benefits
Superb culture! Management team are very approachable. Constant training that keeps representatives up to date with new gadgets that makes troubleshooting easier:)
Salary / Benefits
I love TELUS, I am thankful I belong to TELUS Family.This is the first BPO industry I had, I learned, developed, and gain a lot of skills which I can contribute to my TEAM in the near future. At TELUS there is always room for growth, learning new things, develop your skills and help you become competitive in IT Industry.
Salary / Benefits
values special need employees. Productive and very welcoming environment. workplace culture is great..........................................
Salary / Benefits
One of the best company in the BPO industry Philippines, competitive salary and benefits, offera free education for team member and family members, best of the best
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TELUS International?
Salary / Benefits
Working hard in BPO industry could have been worth of being industrious if the benefits and compensation had been very sufficient for your family needs and savings. Living in Metro Manila is costly and the work compensation should have been higher than standard.
Salary / Benefits
The culture is very different and Telus is #happyhere. It did change my life and Im thankful with this company as I learned a lot from being a team member up to a team OIC now
Salary / Benefits
While working with Telus it is very fun and all of the Manager are friendly. We have what we call open door policy so that we can talk to Manager any time for an urgent matter. We also have what we call work life balance to maintain our good health while working at dawn.
Pros
Free Gym, Free Coffee
Cons
9 hours
Salary / Benefits
I worked for Telus International Philippines for over 5 years as a technical/customer support representative. I love Telus and the people I work with. All the bosses are very approchable.
Salary / Benefits
Canada’s fastest growing telecomunications company that provides a wide range of telecommunications products and services including internet access, voice, entertainment, healthcare, video and IPTC television.
Salary / Benefits
everyday for the past 7 years its been a bit of a struggle to get to work since i do live in Caloocan and the office is in Taguig (44km total), well i did learn a lot of things there and i did enjoy the workplace if not i wont be staying there for couple years. Culture wise TELUS has always been the best. Hardest part of the job was really just the pay and the travel time besides that everything is great, the thing i enjoy most is the culture and how they've setup the environment for the people who works there.
Salary / Benefits
Being at work 30 minutes before the shift will start. I learned on how to deal more with difficult clients, I learned more about Canadian cultures. In regards about the management there's nothing I can say more because the culture is a lot more better than with my previous center, They had an open door policy, we can talk to our operations manager and director they're very approachable. The hardest part of the job? None because Canadians client are very easy to deal with. The most enjoyable part is having a town hall annually, rec event, team buildings funds and monthly Telus treats.
Pros
Free monthly Telus treats
Cons
None.
Salary / Benefits
Our client is very generous when it comes to pay, they are giving us $250 on top of our monthly salary for doing a job well done. Operational Manager provides free lunch when we have high volume of calls.
Pros
incentives, free lunch, Team building
Cons
Unfair process of Management
Salary / Benefits
Telus is like my second home. Most of the days with them was just fun. Work was exhausting indeed but it's also very fulfilling, specially if the client appreciates the effort and help we've given. With Telus I've learned that team work is important, asking help from others is not a bad thing and that workmates can also become your family. My immediate manager was very understanding. Overall management was also very supportive. With Telus i worked as a call center agent acting as technical staff. I can say that the hardest part of the job is staying up all night. And the most enjoyable part is having a colleague that does not only treat you as workmate but treats you as family and really cares for you.
Pros
Telus treats
Cons
night shift
Salary / Benefits
Culture, people, work, food, facilities, the account, everything is nice. they are a people company thatvthey do understand each and everyone's differences
Pros
Good people and all
Salary / Benefits
My experience here is traumatic. We were "terminated" because of our "stats" but the truth is the account was pulled-out. They could have explained it to us better, rather than telling us that we are not performing (when we know we are)
Salary / Benefits
The service rendered with the company is well compensated. They provide educational assisstance, or gives you opportunity to pursue a course or a hobby.