TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,253 reviews

Productive & Fun Workplace

Balance Management-Good Work Environment- Perfect location from my house to place of work-Supportive Superiors & Colleagues-Clean Workplace-Complete Equipments & Facilities

Fun Environment

Future Friendly Workplace, Nice Company, have consideration to all employees, open-door policy, help employees to continue their studies in any international school affiliated.

Pros

Phone Load Allowance/Educational Assistance

Cons

Long Hours

Fun!

My stay there was really productive! Started as a technical support representative and before resigning, became an operations technical support level three.

productive

team work management is fair enough they entertain or accommodate you very well Good company FAir enough to all agents Team leaders are good to their agents

Technical

Just want to say that, I enjoyed my stay in the company. Salary and Benefits is a plus definitely but you are treated as a family not just an employee. I was uncomfortable at first because I do not have any idea what I am doing, but the trainer who facilitated the whole training experience is remarkable, knowledgeable and explains things/processes as simple as possible and it helped me a lot especially it was for a technical support program. I am a nurse by profession and it was all new to me.

Salary / Benefits

Every Leader has people skills. No one is left behind. There is a proper training for every employee. Bullying & power tripping are not allowed because of its environment-friendly.

Pros

Friday treat

Cons

no over time

Productive and good evironment

This comoany is a good place to start buildung your career and gain experience. Lots of benefits and goodies. Awesome culture and acceprs different type of people.

Pros

Free foods, high salary

Cons

Sgiftung schedules, limited overtime
Salary / Benefits

Its a place that i can have fun while making a living

Typical day at work is dealing with clients or bussineses that are having issues with their phone system and we must ensure that all issues are dealt with before the end of the day if not we have our colleagues or technicians that can go to site and we are the ones that pull the trigger if necessary. Management is really good i have to say because they treat us fairly. There's no hard part in my line of work because we have processes that we follow. Most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with my colleagues.

Pros

Good boss, Giveaway every 30th of the month

Salary / Benefits

I can say i want to re-apply to them again.

On my first day i look forward to go to job because I want to have a job that time. My batchmate is supportive and they say I can make it. I learned technical part in the computer and I can say I have already do it in my home computer what I've learned in my work. The Management trust you my co-workers still i have contact with them. The hardest is some of the technicality side I will learned on the spot. Enjoyable i earned on my own by having the job.

Pros

I became Tehcnical Support

with gym

Taking calls to talk to people nice management friendly grave shift break

Pros

free coffee

Cons

shortbreaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Salary / Benefits
  • TELUS International
  • Technical Support
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?