TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Technical Support9 reviews
Philippines9 reviews
Salary / Benefits
My stay there was really productive! Started as a technical support representative and before resigning, became an operations technical support level three.
Salary / Benefits
Balance Management-Good Work Environment- Perfect location from my house to place of work-Supportive Superiors & Colleagues-Clean Workplace-Complete Equipments & Facilities
Salary / Benefits
team work management is fair enough they entertain or accommodate you very well Good company FAir enough to all agents Team leaders are good to their agents
Salary / Benefits
Just want to say that, I enjoyed my stay in the company. Salary and Benefits is a plus definitely but you are treated as a family not just an employee. I was uncomfortable at first because I do not have any idea what I am doing, but the trainer who facilitated the whole training experience is remarkable, knowledgeable and explains things/processes as simple as possible and it helped me a lot especially it was for a technical support program. I am a nurse by profession and it was all new to me.
Salary / Benefits
Every Leader has people skills. No one is left behind. There is a proper training for every employee. Bullying & power tripping are not allowed because of its environment-friendly.
Pros
Friday treat
Cons
no over time
Salary / Benefits
This comoany is a good place to start buildung your career and gain experience. Lots of benefits and goodies. Awesome culture and acceprs different type of people.
Pros
Free foods, high salary
Cons
Sgiftung schedules, limited overtime
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is dealing with clients or bussineses that are having issues with their phone system and we must ensure that all issues are dealt with before the end of the day if not we have our colleagues or technicians that can go to site and we are the ones that pull the trigger if necessary. Management is really good i have to say because they treat us fairly. There's no hard part in my line of work because we have processes that we follow. Most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with my colleagues.
Pros
Good boss, Giveaway every 30th of the month
Salary / Benefits
On my first day i look forward to go to job because I want to have a job that time. My batchmate is supportive and they say I can make it. I learned technical part in the computer and I can say I have already do it in my home computer what I've learned in my work. The Management trust you my co-workers still i have contact with them. The hardest is some of the technicality side I will learned on the spot. Enjoyable i earned on my own by having the job.
Pros
I became Tehcnical Support
Salary / Benefits
Taking calls to talk to people nice management friendly grave shift break
Pros
free coffee
Cons
shortbreaks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TELUS International?