TELUS International

Team Leader10 reviews
Philippines10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,829 reviews

Micro Managing IT Work

Technology Support Representatives are being managed like Call center agents. They should lessen micro management. WFM management intrudes to productivity and creativity.

Pros

Good Culture

Cons

Culture not applied to all Business Unit

Great office culture - the future is indeed friendly

Thankful I got to work at Telus International with the kindest teammates and bosses. Pay was always credited on time and there was free food because we worked under the biggest search engine account. Pay was good as well. Lots of promotion opportunities if you're a hard-worker.

Good company that values their people and gives reasonable salary.

Telus is a great company and they are really all about cultivating engagement. The salary is a bonus apart from the fact that the workplace itself is not toxic.

Pros

Good pay.

Cons

Senior leadership team from my account was not fair for the workload.

Happy Here

They really embody the HappyHere culture. They know how to take care of their employees is why I was able to stay with them for so long. It’s also the first company I joined that had team members that laster 15+ years on the job without wanting to leave, again because of jow they take care of their employees.

Fun workplace

It is happy work environment. You will feel that this is your 2nd family. The upper management always follow the open door policy and they make sure that they are involved in the account's activities. I learned that in a business, in order for your people to follow you, you have to lead by example.

Pros

Free shuttle service, free coffee, open door policy

Cons

clinic service can be improved

great and fun place to work at

TELUS INTERNATIONAL is a great and fun place to work at. Colleagues and management are friendly and approachable. We have work that keeps us very busy but keep us fulfilled too.

productive and fun workplace

productive and fun workplace but this company is in the Philippines. there's a work and life balance. the company provides generous team building fund.

Pros

free team building activities

Happy Here Culture

Telus has a friendly working environment and I've excelled my knowledge in customer service. I gained good personal interactions to clients and front line agents even the management

Pros

Work Life Balance culture

Cons

Over tasks

Productive and fun workplace with gym

Telus focus on providing clients with end-to-end transformational solutions. We provide a comprehensive range of contact center and BPO services delivered via voice, chat and e-mail channels. Customer Care Technical Support Sales Market Research Directory Assistance Financial Administration Collections Customer Administration Whether via voice, e-mail or chat, our award winning Customer Care Practice revolves around continuously improving the customer’s experience. Our focus on Customer Satisfaction is relentless. In return, our clients have recognized TELUS International Philippines’ customer care programs for implementing innovative processes that have resulted in exceeding key performance metrics. Below is a list of some of the customer care tasks we perform: general inquiries account activation status applications/order processing billing inquiries change of address delivery status disputes handling customer onboarding programs loyalty and win-back programs missing, wrong, and damaged goods payment processing product information reservations returns services support

Fun Place to work with

I liked that management valued the opinions of all people from top down.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits