TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Salary / Benefits
It is happy work environment. You will feel that this is your 2nd family. The upper management always follow the open door policy and they make sure that they are involved in the account's activities. I learned that in a business, in order for your people to follow you, you have to lead by example.
Pros
Free shuttle service, free coffee, open door policy
Cons
clinic service can be improved
Salary / Benefits
TELUS INTERNATIONAL is a great and fun place to work at. Colleagues and management are friendly and approachable. We have work that keeps us very busy but keep us fulfilled too.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace but this company is in the Philippines. there's a work and life balance. the company provides generous team building fund.
Pros
free team building activities
Salary / Benefits
Telus has a friendly working environment and I've excelled my knowledge in customer service. I gained good personal interactions to clients and front line agents even the management
Pros
Work Life Balance culture
Cons
Over tasks
Salary / Benefits
Advocate of a company that offers Life Work Balance. Offers great career opportunities. Develop skills of each employees by offering different fun training and activities that will enhance skills. Promotes diversity against discrimination.
Pros
Provides thorough training that enhance skill development of each employees
Cons
opportunity in providing competitive salary package especially for internal promotions
Salary / Benefits
Telus focus on providing clients with end-to-end transformational solutions. We provide a comprehensive range of contact center and BPO services delivered via voice, chat and e-mail channels. Customer Care Technical Support Sales Market Research Directory Assistance Financial Administration Collections Customer Administration Whether via voice, e-mail or chat, our award winning Customer Care Practice revolves around continuously improving the customer’s experience. Our focus on Customer Satisfaction is relentless. In return, our clients have recognized TELUS International Philippines’ customer care programs for implementing innovative processes that have resulted in exceeding key performance metrics. Below is a list of some of the customer care tasks we perform: general inquiries account activation status applications/order processing billing inquiries change of address delivery status disputes handling customer onboarding programs loyalty and win-back programs missing, wrong, and damaged goods payment processing product information reservations returns services support
Salary / Benefits
I liked that management valued the opinions of all people from top down.