TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Subject Matter Expert

Salary / Benefits
You won't feel out of place since everyone has welcoming aura and the culture is diverse. The company has it's Friday Treats and they really know how to make you feel appreciated.
Salary / Benefits
I love Telus. The only reason I left is because of my salary there as someone that doesn't have any experience before, I was only offered so little before.
Pros
Fun culture
Cons
Salary is too low
Salary / Benefits
THe workplace itself is enjoyable as there's a lot of themed meeting rooms and gathering area. With a very nice and well maintained nap rooms, gym and recreational areas. Telus Day of giving is a very fulfilling event helping the community. They offer back to school programs where company pays more half of the tuition fee plus on site classes though Telus University Program, It's a very supportive company and they promote employees with potentials regardless background and tenure. Good place to be.
Salary / Benefits
Telus is one of the company known because of their company culture and how they manage their employees they also prioritize on having their employees more experience they can take in anywhere.