TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

Senior Customer Service Representative15 reviews
Philippines15 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Team leaders won't notice the hard works of their team members. "Sipsip" and "palakasan" are everywhere. Team leaders don't have enough knowledge with the product/account. They can't accept their own mistakes and always blame the mistakes to their subbordinates.
Salary / Benefits
it's always fun to work with TELUS, they have a very competitive salary and a lot of engaging activities. What I like about TELUS most is that I could still do my passion which is dancing while working. They made things possible.
Salary / Benefits
Its a nice place to work with. It satisfy my feelings when i make the customer happy. You cant feel the stress working because of its extra activities outside office.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Telus was very different with the previous BPO companies I have worked with. They always put their employees first. They really care about their employees' wellfare and provide you with all the necessary benefits you need, even load allowances monthly. And their sites have this very cozy, feel at home, lie anywhere-you-want feeling.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day in Telus will always makes you feel at home. Fundamentals are really good especially for the new comers or fresh graduates. A good start for all newbies and for those who do not have a BPO experience.
Salary / Benefits
Working for 2 years, I was able to experience family culture that engages in both job & life balances. The company also gives treats every month for everyone & invites for social events like Town Hall, Fun Runs, Brigada Eskwela & the like.
Pros
Free shuttle access across sites, free gym, treats
Cons
Salary, Accessibility to work due to traffic
Salary / Benefits
People are friendly. Nice culture. Good ambiance. Many people work here because of the nature and people who is incharge and the facilities are good. Work life balance
Salary / Benefits
very well in terms of benefits and compensation. management is good. i like how they respect employees decision. they also engage in different socio-economic activities that help not only to the community but to boost employees' values and awareness to other people's state.
Salary / Benefits
Normally have series of billing calls from customers. Customers who complain are usually those who care for the company. Busy yet friendly working environment. Its an honor to have served satisfied customers.
Pros
more customer service representative to assist customers
Cons
expensive
Salary / Benefits
Provide quality services to the customer of our company. help them to troubleshoot if its needed, Provide an instructions and information at the same time to the product that they've purchased directly to the company.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Mandatory over time
Salary / Benefits
Telus International is one of the biggest BPO company in the Philippines. The most importance things that I've learned is to have a good time management with in our self and have a self confidence fixing the issue of a customer by the help of the training's or information provided by the company.
Salary / Benefits
At TELUS International Phils. we practice work-life balance and have an office friendly environment to all employees in which ever your position may be. Officers make it a point to have their people smile while at work and at peak of their transactions with the customers.
Pros
Incentives and Friday Treats
Cons
Low salary benefits
Salary / Benefits
Being in the BPO industry for almost half of my career history, I would say that my tenure with Telus International Philippines has been rewarding and fruitful. The culture is very friendly and they promote work-life balance. Though the job itself is stressful in nature, I would still consider that the professional experience I gained is remarkable indeed.
Pros
cash incentives/bonus and career progression
Cons
shifting schedule on a 7 days a week operation
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work is answering customer inquiries through chats. What I've learned is to be able to adapt to any type of customer that I'm helping with. There's a little bit lapses on the management on how to handle certain things. My co-workers are definitely fine to talk with. The hardest part of the job is getting an irate customer to feel better after the conversation and the most enjoyable part is to know that I was able to answer the inquiries of a customer and giving a sign of satisfaction.
Pros
Career growth
Cons
Low volume of work
Salary / Benefits
I worked as a Customer Service Relation. We assist the caller of their inquiries on their billing account, new account and closing account then transcribed the transaction made in their account. With co-workers, we get along smoothly to each other and knew how to divert stress work to a happy environment as we enjoying each company. I have liked my job because there is no take home work.
Pros
With healthcare, compensation and benefit are fair enough.
Cons
Different lifestyle..working in graveyard shift.