TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Salary / Benefits
It was okay, culture is very cool. There is just politics in the management and sometimes employees are only appreciated if you have connections but company has great benefits
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is almost a funday for me..Caring culture and fun environment. The most enjoyable part was receiving incentive, commissions and spiff.. I have learned so many things like how Canadians live and how they communicate.
Pros
freebies like appliances and gift items every month
Salary / Benefits
It's very welcoming company to work at. It has a lot of benefits that might help every employees. Working during shift hours is not too stressful because of the warmth environment and family like treatment of each employees.
Pros
Free rides back & forth to office branches only
Salary / Benefits
Good benefits, balance atmosphere, very family oriented and very business oriented company, easy to work with people. Recommended for the people who wanted to have a call center experience.
Salary / Benefits
theres a lot of perks and freebies but accounts are toxic, co employees are friendly also the sleeping quarters smells so bad lol but overall telus is ok
Salary / Benefits
It's pro-management company. Friendly Environment. I learn to make new friends and engaging. It has a work-life balanced.I love being with my co-workers they are so nice and caring. The most enjoyable part of the job is the commissions that really motivates people to get more sales.
Salary / Benefits
Fun place with gym and sports activities like darts and basketball. With free gym equipment that we can use also it is near my house.
Pros
On time salary
Cons
Unstable accounts
Salary / Benefits
The company has a lot of ideas on how to make their employees feel comfortable, happy and at the same productive. The company gives freebies to the employees, a lot of fun games and rewards in every account as well as rewards for achievement and that's why employees are very eager to be at their best.
Pros
Friday treats, photobooths in the office for every event