TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Quality Analyst

Salary / Benefits
TELUS has been so supportive in terms of growing. It is where you can find work not just a a place to earn but also a place to grow and meet new people and become family at work work. It is where I learned how to share best practice so the next generation will be able to continue what has been started. What I really love about TELUS is that work life balance can is experienced all trough out. Sharing is also practiced as they have certain events for a cause that would benefit those who are in need. Mostly, I love the people who I grew with as I stayed in the company. We became family and help each other all trough out. Most challenging part only is the salary. It really cool but we need to meet our daily needs which we have to look for better opportunity in terms of payment.
Salary / Benefits
Telus is part of my improvement. They have given me previledge to learn more skills that i can used during operations. They also had given me value and wonderful experience such as team buildings. Promotion is also part of their motivation to encourgage all associates to perform better each day. To me everything is easy most specially if you love what you are doing. However no matter what you do or say, atleast i know i'm open to all critism. I always take that as a challege for me to be more productive during operations. The hardest part for me when i left them.
Pros
friday treats
Cons
innovate