TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Outbound Sales Representative

Salary / Benefits
All I can say I was so very lucky to get a chance to work with him. He goes beyond and I can't compare among all other employers that I worked with. He's so passionate, thoughtful and very approachable.
Salary / Benefits
Our work was so challenging and at the same exciting because it requires selling skills. We were a part of an in- house outbound sales for Telus Canada. The commission was so competitive. The company takes good care of its employees by having Job Work/Life Balance options, allowing us to join a group of your own choice eg chess, bikers joggers, or stage acting. The group I chose was Mix martial arts.
Salary / Benefits
Good management, they are equal, they balance everything, for business and for the employee Everyday is a learning curve, learn every emotions of the people that I am talking with. The most enjoyable part, is when you team are working together and making things easy with you and with your customer. The hardest part is when you are sick, but you really need to go to work.
Pros
Open Overtime, Phamacy, free Gym, Free lodging
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
the company had a very nice working environment.employees are friendly and co-workers are team players.The hardest part in this job is doing the said task as an outbound sales agent for the first time and once you get along with the job i'm sure that you will enjoy all the benefits and incentives you will receive.
Pros
you can speak in native language like filipino if customer requested.
Cons
no free foods