TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Financial Analyst

Salary / Benefits
• Investigate and process commissions in question by authorized dealers. • Perform annual payments for authorized dealers that were not able to receive their valid commissions. • Perform reversals for incorrect payments, double payments, etc. • To respond to channel partners/sales representatives' commission payment inquiries related to the sale of products/services in accordance with established procedures. • Receive, investigate and resolve inquiries/reports
Salary / Benefits
Being at night shift is never that easy for a first timer like me. Changes came along the way. But never a hindrance in pursuing once desire. The work load itself is user friendly. You can easily learn the process. As months passed by, the hardship of working, I consistently maintain being the top performer of our team (Accounts Payable - Invoice Processing) per month. And received awards. The most enjoyable part was gaining friends and letting them be part of my family and at the same time I'm learning a lot from my job and my peers.
Pros
Accessible, Monthly Treats
Cons
Strict House Rules Policy
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot right from the training up to now. It's just that I can't handle anymore to work consistently on a night shift and the travel of 2-3 hrs from home to office location. The most enjoyable part of the job is when there are lots of email request for work.
Pros
Competitive Benefits.
Cons
more idle time than the working hours, feels like no more growth in the position.
Salary / Benefits
Push every employee to overcome their weakness in gracefully manner.
Pros
Flexible time and with respect to each professionals
Cons
Need to extend because of deadlines and lack of manpower