TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

Customer Support Representative8 reviews
Philippines8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,488 reviews

Fun workplace and they have a videoke room

Learned a lot from my previous TL, she taught me how to be manage my time, to multitask, etc. I also learned how to work on a team. Hardest part of the job is during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Pros

Free treats

Happy here

Good experience and friendly colleague and every body will help you when you need some assistance for your customers concern so that you can provide the correct resolution.

Pros

Lot of benefits

Cons

Metrics goal

Good workplace culture

A typical BPO company with regard management decisions. Long hours required everyday but keeps employee loyalty by giving bi-weekly freebies. I think I received an umbrella once.

Pros

freebies

Good culrure

Telus is a very good company for those who would pursue jobs in a call center industry. Telus has a different culture that makes the employee stay for long.

Exciting

• Assisted customers who are having issues with their home phones & calling features • Rectify issues with their phone bills such as prorata, local calling charges, domestic long distance calls and international phone calls • Assisting customers to activate home phones, and help them out if they have queries about their home phone calling features such as Caller ID, call waiting, voicemail..etc.

Pros

Free company goodies every Friday

Cons

too far

Happy Here

Its really happy to work at Telus. Work and life balance is very much likely in Telus. Its just that I need to look for better one. o

Pros

Work activities

Cons

Overtime

cool

Good experience. Cool environment. Had fun working there. Recommendable to everyone. Easy to access work location. Cool company.

Best time of my life

People and the work culture are the best in the BPO companies in the Philippines. Proximity from where I live is good plus the program of providing education to their employees is a big plus factor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

TELUS International Reviews by Location

• TELUS International
  • Customer Support Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?