TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

Salary / Benefits
Learned a lot from my previous TL, she taught me how to be manage my time, to multitask, etc. I also learned how to work on a team. Hardest part of the job is during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Pros
Free treats
Salary / Benefits
A typical BPO company with regard management decisions. Long hours required everyday but keeps employee loyalty by giving bi-weekly freebies. I think I received an umbrella once.
Pros
freebies
Salary / Benefits
Telus is a very good company for those who would pursue jobs in a call center industry. Telus has a different culture that makes the employee stay for long.
Salary / Benefits
• Assisted customers who are having issues with their home phones & calling features • Rectify issues with their phone bills such as prorata, local calling charges, domestic long distance calls and international phone calls • Assisting customers to activate home phones, and help them out if they have queries about their home phone calling features such as Caller ID, call waiting, voicemail..etc.
Pros
Free company goodies every Friday
Cons
too far
Salary / Benefits
Its really happy to work at Telus. Work and life balance is very much likely in Telus. Its just that I need to look for better one. o
Pros
Work activities
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
Good experience. Cool environment. Had fun working there. Recommendable to everyone. Easy to access work location. Cool company.
Salary / Benefits
People and the work culture are the best in the BPO companies in the Philippines. Proximity from where I live is good plus the program of providing education to their employees is a big plus factor.