TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Cubao

Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace. Great working environment. Friendly staff, has a lot of food options to choose from during break time. Sleeping quarters for those who want to stay at work. Offers flexible schedule for students.
Salary / Benefits
Its really good working in Telus. Easy to adopt things and people are easy to approach as well. They are also transparent when it comes to work. Two thumbs up for benefits as well.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun and they invests on their employees. They have special interest groups that cater the needs of everyone. I was able to graduate because they gave me a scholarship.
Pros
Special Interest Group
Cons
Graveyard Shift
Salary / Benefits
Non toxic Environment if you are tired of toxic people around you telus international is a company that is diverse which highly promotes healthy environment, a respectful workplace policy is being implemented supporting you and its employee
Salary / Benefits
I've been with the company for five years and eight months and my stay has been good. TELUS promotes work-life balance and a different culture that members love. I would not hesitate to recommend it to my friends or friends of friends.
Salary / Benefits
Telus is a greate place to work. The environment is very healthy and the management takes care of people very well. Although the salary is at average but they compensate through the benefits we received. I learned many things while I was working especially how to work in a team and make the team work at the same time. The company prides itself to work in an environment where we can be productive at the same time healthy. We have different kinds of special interest group where you can go to as sort of clubs. We also have free access to the gym, the clinic, the sleeping quarters and shower room.
Pros
Playroom, sleeping quarters, free sim and load, happy environemnt
Cons
Average compensation.
Salary / Benefits
International Account , at first the persons I worked with were great, I never thought of leaving the company but something just came up and trigerred me to resign. Although it happen, I was really grateful to work with the company, they shared tips on how to be a leader someday, they always remind us to step up and don't be afraid because they're always there to support. They treat us equally and we're open for opinions or feedbacks. For me, the hardest part of the job when we have to leave the team and will be assigned to another leader and colleagues. We all have a strong bond so it was really hard to leave each team. I will never forget the monthly treats that they provide us and the bond that we had.
Salary / Benefits
Telus honors " The Future is Friendly" tagging. The company has been successful in BPO industry and gives importance to employees.