TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative165 reviews
Philippines165 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The management has a good relationship with the employees. They always make sure everything is okay. They have good benefits and the office is very clean.
Pros
Free load and a lot of freebies.
Salary / Benefits
Happy here as our hushtags says, highly recommend to join our team. Our leaders are friendly and approachable. They give you a great opportunity to grow and enhance your skills.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Great environment. Happy here. Good management provides multilingual customer service outsourcing and digital IT services to global clients. Clients include corporations in fast-growing technology, travel and hospitality, financial services and fintech, games, telecommunications, and healthcare industries.
Salary / Benefits
Company welcomes all types of job seekers. Great company for those looking to work at a BPO industry for the first time. Management is very supportive and approachable. But do not expect large compensations.
Pros
Management, Job Stability, Support
Cons
Compensation
Salary / Benefits
Good office with great people. They have everything for their employees such as free coffee, gym, sleeping quarters, shower rooms, pantries, and playrooms.
Pros
Monthly freebies
Cons
Night Shift
Salary / Benefits
TIU or Telus International University, gym availability in all sites with various workout scheds and gym trainers available, clubs that cater to various enthusiasts, clean and well-managed facilities, friendly staff, good pantry offerings (Bistro Deli), TELUS shuttle service
Salary / Benefits
excellent company. working here is an amazing experience in a call center environment. people are friendly and respect each other. proud Telus employee.
Salary / Benefits
Everyone in this company is professional and career-driven. The management is very transparent and ensure its employees welfare. Productive and fun place to work.
Salary / Benefits
i travel about 3hrs from rizal to makati that's why i find a new family /company near in my place, Telus help me to improve myself and i learn a lot in this company/ family
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace. Great working environment. Friendly staff, has a lot of food options to choose from during break time. Sleeping quarters for those who want to stay at work. Offers flexible schedule for students.
Salary / Benefits
challenges No process improvement. Growth = promotion to a robot, that is just it, you have no decisions to make improvement, you will not be heard. Locations are scattered. No budget for sports and were asked to pay for the training facilities ourselves then they reimburse after so much time. So slow in making announcements, because you know what? They don't make it, so they have to wait while their employees have to through so much struggle.
Salary / Benefits
1. Fun 2. Challenging 3. Friendly 4. Engaging 5. Rewarding 6. Collaborative 7. Flexible 8. Supportive 9. Exciting 10.Caring 11. Family 12. Professional 13. Busy 14. Fast-paced 15. Innovative 16.Teamwork 17. Motivating 18. Positive 19. Comfortable 20. Integrity
Salary / Benefits
this bpo company is a good stepping stone especially if it's your first time getting in the industry. company definitely has good people and trainers. everything wouldve been perfect if only the pay and compensation was decent
Salary / Benefits
My first bpo company and it did not fail my ecpectations, i wad paid right, benefits were good as well as the people you work with.its just that you are working in a graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
Great place to work, promotes work life balance, gives fair and great promotion opportunities, does have great salary and incentive terms/scheme. Provides time to time product training.
Pros
Gym
Salary / Benefits
The Management of Telus is diverse and fair to all employee, they created clusters we're you can approach if you have an issue with the staff, Co-employee, Middle management, Q.A., Workforce. they are willing to listen and they offer fair traits to everybody. It's the Healthiest and Happiest Workplace I've ever seen in my whole career.
Salary / Benefits
There are a lot of activities inside the company so you won't be too stressed. Can sleep all day in their snoozebox if you want. You'll receive freebies every month from tumbler to blanket and jackets.
Salary / Benefits
Telus is a great company to work with. I just need a little increase in salary that is why I want to transfer from other company.The management is fair, workplace is good. The hardest part of the job is reaching your email per hour when there are no tickets in queue
Salary / Benefits
I'll definitely suggest for new comers, call center newbies to apply at telus international philippines. The people there are great most especially the HR team.
Salary / Benefits
The employees are really engaged with the company because that is the main mission of the company. They always give us incentive and paid leaves to have time with our family
Salary / Benefits
Its really good working in Telus. Easy to adopt things and people are easy to approach as well. They are also transparent when it comes to work. Two thumbs up for benefits as well.