TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,284 reviews

I had fun working in Telus

- Answering emails and doing outbound calls if needed - To embrace change because they often change the process of our product - Our management was not that good - Productive and fun workplace

Good work environment

I was able to enhance my communication skills thru Telus. They're giving good incentives to employees such as free load and treats evert month. Good working environment.

Excellent service.

Telus company helps me improve more. Though my goal is to be inclined with my teaching profession. Being part of this company is a great privileged as an fresh graduate individual.

good

people in here are all nice, they will help you out to bring the best in you,they will accept you regardless of your freaking gender,they will treat you as a family

The work place culture

This was my first call center.The environment was challenging at first but the people made it enjoyable and easy to succeed. They worked with me and made it possible to hit the mark. Even with side by side coaching. So, each day the metrics made it possible for the advancement and the training for middle management to be obtained.

Pros

The people and the culture of the center

Cons

Travel time.

Fast paced environment

Gave me an experience on how to handle customers who are irate. Also helped me get experience on how to deal with customers who needs assistance on their devices and how to be able to use it correctly.

Great Place to work with

It was a great experience to work on this company. The Management can be reached easily, since they have an open door policy. Most of the employees are friendly. Provides knowledge trainings.

Pros

Wonderful facilities, Happy Environment

Cons

Graveyard Shift

Have comfortable workplace and friendly co-workers. Well compensated employees.

With comfortable workplace. Have friendly co-workers and a balance management. Have a hard time in up selling the products due to limited know how of the accounts.

Pros

additional incentive for up selling other products.

Cons

night shift

What TELUS offers

Taking calls from clients based on USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand is the daily work. I've learned to be a good team player, work well under pressure, and multi-task. The management if great and cares for everyone. Co-workers are awesome, always there to make you smile. The hardest part of the job would be to maintain AHT (ave. handle time) as we strive to offer FCR (first call resolution) and exceeding customer service experience expectations. I enjoyed the camaraderie of the leaders and the co-workers to make the place fun and enjoyable.

Pros

Friday treats

Cons

Low salary

enjoyed the training, the people and the health benefits

Being in the service industry for more than 20years I have thought that I have known a lot about customer service, but being in a call center industry have taught me otherwise. I have learned that my listening skills will be needed more for this industry. Since I am a person that loves learning new things I have enjoyed the training that they have given us. It gives me new directions on my abilities which I can enhance more, and also enjoying this things with my co-workers who are so very energetic and young which I appreciated.

Pros

new premiums every month, hmo, the energy of the people

Cons

graveyard, salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Salary / Benefits
  • TELUS International
  • Call Center Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?