TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews for Business Analyst

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,284 reviews

Happy Here

This is truly a work life balance culture. Thry also have Telus day of giving where in they give back to the community. Employee engagement here is excellent.

1st Center

Making sure that all customer are very satisfied with the call with the experience with the product with your voice, how confident and knows what you are doing.

Work life Balance and culture

I love how this company introduced me on how to have a work life balance. With its culture, my skills were hone impeccably. Fun environment makes everything easy for its employees

productive and fun place

Everyday was a challenge as we need to handle different types of customers over the phone. But also a very fun place to work with because of the people around you and the incentives we are getting from the company.

Pros

a Lot of Freebies every 1st Friday of the month

Cons

low compensation

Fun place to work at

Have lots of give aways, provide cellphones and prepaid load. Nice work environment. No pressure. With annual parties. But so hard to reach goals and statistics.

Life at Paragon

The place is like a party. You stay because of the people. Compensation-wise it competitive. Lots of company sponsored events to keep all the employees engaged and happy.

productive and fun workplace, friendly management and environment

productive and fun workplace, friendly management and environment very competitive in terms of knowledge skills , the company always make sure that the employees are aligned with the fastest growing industry, free training, at the same time promoting work life balance environment

Pros

they heve telus treats, free transportaion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Salary / Benefits

TELUS International Reviews by Location

• TELUS International
  • Business Analyst
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?