TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City47 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Team leaders won't notice the hard works of their team members. "Sipsip" and "palakasan" are everywhere. Team leaders don't have enough knowledge with the product/account. They can't accept their own mistakes and always blame the mistakes to their subbordinates.
Salary / Benefits
Salaries and benefits are fairly good. Lots of treats and free coffee. Multicultural environment, stressful and toxic. Constantly evolving job processes.
Pros
Career development
Cons
Stressful and toxic job environment
Salary / Benefits
Great environment and nice workmates! Telus is also and a pro agent company with an open door policy.

Excellent place to work - good work-life balance and stock options. Management and Directors are not always qualified to work in the designated departments which are challenging.
Salary / Benefits
Fun in the workplace, but some of the agents in the production are not friendly everything is a competition. If they see that you are one of the competition then you might see your self alone.
Pros
free lunch, free ride
Salary / Benefits
My first bpo company and it did not fail my ecpectations, i wad paid right, benefits were good as well as the people you work with.its just that you are working in a graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
I love Telus. The only reason I left is because of my salary there as someone that doesn't have any experience before, I was only offered so little before.
Pros
Fun culture
Cons
Salary is too low
Salary / Benefits
As a chat support my job is easy its just that the management who’s handling us. I have nothing to say because I’m still currently employed but the company is cool.
Salary / Benefits
One of the best place to work in the world of the Business Process Outsourcing industry in the Philippines. Has the heart to feel what employees need and listens to what you want to say.
Salary / Benefits
Has favoritism and was unfair. Favors of some team members has always been granted. I don't see myself being worth or valued. Management always blame team members fault.
Salary / Benefits
I love Telus really me with a lot with my skills now as a person and an employee. The compensation is really good. I saved money with Telus and the people is very helpful and welcoming.
team work
management is fair enough

they entertain or accommodate you very well

Good company

FAir enough to all agents

Team leaders are good to their agents
Salary / Benefits
quite mediocre but still on the decent side. it needs to work on making its compensation packages more competitive. many enjoy a measure of work life balance that they achieve while employed with the company.
Salary / Benefits
Its always a happy place at work. The management provided a good workplace and the only thing that i do not like is the work schedule but aside from that theres nothing wrong working with them
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Working schedule
Salary / Benefits
This is every BPO employees ever dreamed of working with. Telus international is a great company which has the culture of team working hard together in every challenges
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is almost a funday for me..Caring culture and fun environment. The most enjoyable part was receiving incentive, commissions and spiff.. I have learned so many things like how Canadians live and how they communicate.
Pros
freebies like appliances and gift items every month
Salary / Benefits
This is the company that is pro employees. They value employees like a family. The company provides a lot of employee engagement activities that will make everyone enjoy.
Salary / Benefits
Friendly environment.nice bosses,they will help you to excel,every employee helps each other.we enjoy out monthly telus treats.and the monthly birthday bash
Pros
Free gym play room
Salary / Benefits
Our client is very generous when it comes to pay, they are giving us $250 on top of our monthly salary for doing a job well done. Operational Manager provides free lunch when we have high volume of calls.
Pros
incentives, free lunch, Team building
Cons
Unfair process of Management
Salary / Benefits
Data encoder or any part time job.
Most enjoyable part of the job is you control your own time and there's a lot of opportunity and compensation.

Workplace culture is great
Salary / Benefits
The company is good and the pay is good as well. Management are approachable and accomodating. Definitely love work atmosphere. It was such a great experience working in telus.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Telus the Program was a debit account,and as per working in that kind of account its more on a challenging role for as an agent because dealing with the client especially with the irate client gives me more confidence in handling and connecting with them.
Pros
More on free bies
Cons
Enoug hours