TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Found 51 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,253 reviews

I was happy here

Till the pandemic hit. They couldn't decide in whether or not to keep the employees in the office or let em stay at home. Main reason was that most employees didn't have enough bandwith to handle the account's technical needs.

Pros

Sim card can call to smart numbers

Cons

Low starting salar
Salary / Benefits

The management are indeed great! They are approachable and nice.

I can say that Telus is one of the best BPO company. I've enhanced lots of skills here and they also have the best management. Securities are all over the building so I can say that it is safer to work here. What I love the most about this company, are the facilities. About the salary? It is great too! Just give your best shot and I guarantee you that you will get promoted in no time, because Telus value how hard you work for their company.

Unhappy place

Unhappy place to work. Poor management. Unfair management. My bad that I spend almost 6 years in this company. I will not recommend this to my friends and former colleagues
Salary / Benefits

Its not as friendly as it was.

Basically politics is being done inside the site. I had encluntet a rral bad experience specially from a trainer. When it comes to salary it is not enough for a person who is a bread winner.

Incompetent Team Leaders

Team leaders won't notice the hard works of their team members. "Sipsip" and "palakasan" are everywhere. Team leaders don't have enough knowledge with the product/account. They can't accept their own mistakes and always blame the mistakes to their subbordinates.

Salary / Benefits

Enriching experience with one of the best BPO companies in the country

Salaries and benefits are fairly good. Lots of treats and free coffee. Multicultural environment, stressful and toxic. Constantly evolving job processes.

Pros

Career development

Cons

Stressful and toxic job environment

fun place to work

Great environment and nice workmates! Telus is also and a pro agent company with an open door policy. Excellent place to work - good work-life balance and stock options. Management and Directors are not always qualified to work in the designated departments which are challenging.

Fun Workplace

Fun in the workplace, but some of the agents in the production are not friendly everything is a competition. If they see that you are one of the competition then you might see your self alone.

Pros

free lunch, free ride

Salary / Benefits

good

My first bpo company and it did not fail my ecpectations, i wad paid right, benefits were good as well as the people you work with.its just that you are working in a graveyard shift

I like their culture

I love Telus. The only reason I left is because of my salary there as someone that doesn't have any experience before, I was only offered so little before.

Pros

Fun culture

Cons

Salary is too low

Cool

As a chat support my job is easy its just that the management who’s handling us. I have nothing to say because I’m still currently employed but the company is cool.

Fun environment

One of the best place to work in the world of the Business Process Outsourcing industry in the Philippines. Has the heart to feel what employees need and listens to what you want to say.

Unfair Management

Has favoritism and was unfair. Favors of some team members has always been granted. I don't see myself being worth or valued. Management always blame team members fault.

Everu month events activity

I love Telus really me with a lot with my skills now as a person and an employee. The compensation is really good. I saved money with Telus and the people is very helpful and welcoming.

productive

team work management is fair enough they entertain or accommodate you very well Good company FAir enough to all agents Team leaders are good to their agents
Salary / Benefits

work offers relative work life balance, compensation package not competitive

quite mediocre but still on the decent side. it needs to work on making its compensation packages more competitive. many enjoy a measure of work life balance that they achieve while employed with the company.
Salary / Benefits

Its always nice working with them

Its always a happy place at work. The management provided a good workplace and the only thing that i do not like is the work schedule but aside from that theres nothing wrong working with them

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Working schedule

Happy Here Environment

This is every BPO employees ever dreamed of working with. Telus international is a great company which has the culture of team working hard together in every challenges
Salary / Benefits

#Happyhere is really here at Telus

Everyday is almost a funday for me..Caring culture and fun environment. The most enjoyable part was receiving incentive, commissions and spiff.. I have learned so many things like how Canadians live and how they communicate.

Pros

freebies like appliances and gift items every month

Employee first

This is the company that is pro employees. They value employees like a family. The company provides a lot of employee engagement activities that will make everyone enjoy.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and helpful workmates.

Friendly environment.nice bosses,they will help you to excel,every employee helps each other.we enjoy out monthly telus treats.and the monthly birthday bash

Pros

Free gym play room

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Salary / Benefits
  • TELUS International
  • Quezon City
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?