TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews in Pasig

Salary / Benefits
Great culture of the company which makes the employees feel very valued and taken care of. And also gives back to the community with lots of charity and environmental work
Salary / Benefits
Telus company helps me improve more. Though my goal is to be inclined with my teaching profession. Being part of this company is a great privileged as an fresh graduate individual.
Salary / Benefits
very busy at work but you can still have fun after, working at home once or twice a week can give you more time to spend for your children, quarterly awards given to the once that performs well
Pros
working from home
Cons
no early monetary benefits for tenured employee (early retirment benefits)
Salary / Benefits
Good Management Fun Workplace Engage in Community Work Shifting Schedule Gives opportunity to Persons with Disabilities Gives working hours options to pregnants Work life balance is great
Pros
Friday Treats
Cons
Hard to file Vaction leaves
Salary / Benefits
culture is good. But the salary is very low. Its not negotiable. Been with the company for 3 years. I left because of the very low compensation package
Pros
Monthly load, shuttle
Cons
Low salary, far sites
Salary / Benefits
I really love this company, Nice workplace and the people they are all awesome. The workload is very organize almost complete of departments thats why the work is not heavy.
Salary / Benefits
At Telus, the work-life balance is the most special trait of the company they tend to be as comfortable as they can be for their employees to have a better life in and out of the company.
Salary / Benefits
Good Work life balance but lack career advancement. I started as Java Developer Analyst 3 after 5 years I am still at same level. It has work from home policy and this gives a leverage for your work life balance.
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed working with this company. They taught me a lot, they taught me the importance of sticking to deadlines and motivated me to perform at my best. I’m much better at time management as a result of working with them, and I’m really grateful for the opportunity to have them as an employer.
Pros
year end parties
Salary / Benefits
We always say that we are #happyhere because TELUS was able to ensure to provide what is best for their employees. In compensation packages, work-life balance, charity, social and media connectivity, relationship with the top management and CEO, transparency on the policies and professionalism is always kept on top of the list. The culture and workplace of TELUS is 100% awesome and they never skipped any change to keep improving the facilities and continues to equip their employees by providing training, seminars, conferences and other means of upgrading the employees. I have learned the importance of time and was given the feeling of owning your title not just by word but practicing it and receiving trust from the top management. Each and every employee is important.
Pros
Shuttle Services, mobile benefits, friday treats, events, training, and a lot more
Salary / Benefits
The company that I can recommend to all my friends and proud. Being part of the company for 5 yrs is unforgettable experience that I can share with to my love once.
Salary / Benefits
Customer focus kind of culture. Telus supports diversity and innovation. Here in TELUS, our future is friendly. I should really recommend this to my friends!
Salary / Benefits
I love to go to work early and see my colleagues excited to start the day to work. The management is very friendly and easy to work with. The hardest part of the job is when the portal is down, need to wait a few hours for getting the quota for the day. But the place is cool and fun to work everyday.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
Having to experience a workplace that brings you back to your highschool and college years where u can have the best of both fun and worth of time. The difference only now is that while you dedicate your time to the company, you gain the chance to earn and possibly much much more.
Pros
Freebies
Salary / Benefits
You should always know by heart their 4 core values : spirited teamwork, embrace change and initiate oppurtunity, courage to innovate and passion for growth.
Pros
Allowances
Salary / Benefits
TELUS International Philippines (TIP) work environment has been its biggest asset compared to other outsourcing companies in Philippines. They make sure that employees do their work while having fun. Executives and all other leaders maintains open communication with all their associates. Support and necessary training are provided to equip employees in doing their job well. The actual work place our unique and creative. They also provide areas where the people can rest and have fun (gym, gaming area, cafeteria, and sleeping quarters).
Pros
Friday Treats, Community outreach, Subsidized Education
Cons
Seasonal long hours
Salary / Benefits
Too many things to tell about this company, but summary would be its a really fun environment to work with. They have a great work culture that they try to implement. Opportunity wise there is a lot to grow with, but salary and benefits just around average compared to other companies.
Pros
fun work culture inside the workplace
Cons
snooze box needs to be renovated and improve the capacity
Salary / Benefits
Telus provides a lot of perks and benefits for their employees. But what makes me love the company is the culture that is very consistent wherever you go and whoever you meet.
Salary / Benefits
Telus is a friendly company through his employees, they have a room for relaxing and entertaining people, provide employees health program like gym and annuall check up.
Pros
free snack every friday
Salary / Benefits
Very Happy environment with awesome team mates. My Supervisor is very supportive and willing to help me to achieve my goals. What challenge me on my job is when the tools that we are using break down and there is nothing we can do but to wait until it is fixed.
Salary / Benefits
everything is all good except for the political issues inside the office. there shouldn't be any monkey business going on inside the office. you should be fair with the employees even if you are not close with the said employees.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Political issues inside the office