TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews in Pasig

Pasig30 reviews

Found 30 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,488 reviews

Very productive and fast paced accounts

The management was great, clients are sometimes demanding with the overall tasks. They don't have any standard process to begin with but we managed to produce big numbers of improvements because of our teamwork. Kudos to my team and my previous supervisors.

Friendly and happy culture, with great perks.

Friendly and happy culture with great perks. Well managed company. You can even talk straight to senior managers and they are willing to listen and take action.

Collaborative

Great place to work. If not for going abroad with my family, I would have stayed significantly longer with the team. I’d go back if the future dictates

Took too much time to get your final pay after resignation

The Management and HR don't care much after your resignation. It's hard to get the final pay and other documents like COE after living the company. It's like you are talking to a robot when emailing peopleservices

Good work life balance

Good work life balance, not heavy work load, low salary but permanent work from home. benefits are not that good. Team mates are nice and are halpful whenever you need something.

Pros

Work life balance, follows canadian and ph holiday, lots of leaves

Cons

low salary, benefits can be improved

Great culture and fun to work with

Great culture and fun to work with.Managers treatment to their emplyees are equal.Best company ever had.Highly recommended Company.No dress code.

Fun

learned new things everyday! my first service desk experience but i did not let it be the reason to drag my self and showed that even if training was hard i can be on-par with colleagues who've years of experience. worth working here.

Pros

Work from home!

Cons

None that i could think off

Great culture

Great culture of the company which makes the employees feel very valued and taken care of. And also gives back to the community with lots of charity and environmental work

Excellent service.

Telus company helps me improve more. Though my goal is to be inclined with my teaching profession. Being part of this company is a great privileged as an fresh graduate individual.

google like office space

very busy at work but you can still have fun after, working at home once or twice a week can give you more time to spend for your children, quarterly awards given to the once that performs well

Pros

working from home

Cons

no early monetary benefits for tenured employee (early retirment benefits)

Good Environment

Good Management Fun Workplace Engage in Community Work Shifting Schedule Gives opportunity to Persons with Disabilities Gives working hours options to pregnants Work life balance is great

Pros

Friday Treats

Cons

Hard to file Vaction leaves

Happy Here

culture is good. But the salary is very low. Its not negotiable. Been with the company for 3 years. I left because of the very low compensation package

Pros

Monthly load, shuttle

Cons

Low salary, far sites

Productive and fun workplace

I really love this company, Nice workplace and the people they are all awesome. The workload is very organize almost complete of departments thats why the work is not heavy.

workplace culture

At Telus, the work-life balance is the most special trait of the company they tend to be as comfortable as they can be for their employees to have a better life in and out of the company.

Good Work life balance but lack career advancement

Good Work life balance but lack career advancement. I started as Java Developer Analyst 3 after 5 years I am still at same level. It has work from home policy and this gives a leverage for your work life balance.

fun workplace

I really enjoyed working with this company. They taught me a lot, they taught me the importance of sticking to deadlines and motivated me to perform at my best. I’m much better at time management as a result of working with them, and I’m really grateful for the opportunity to have them as an employer.

Pros

year end parties

Cons

Fun, warm working environment and the best culture

We always say that we are #happyhere because TELUS was able to ensure to provide what is best for their employees. In compensation packages, work-life balance, charity, social and media connectivity, relationship with the top management and CEO, transparency on the policies and professionalism is always kept on top of the list. The culture and workplace of TELUS is 100% awesome and they never skipped any change to keep improving the facilities and continues to equip their employees by providing training, seminars, conferences and other means of upgrading the employees. I have learned the importance of time and was given the feeling of owning your title not just by word but practicing it and receiving trust from the top management. Each and every employee is important.

Pros

Shuttle Services, mobile benefits, friday treats, events, training, and a lot more

Superb employee engagement values

The company that I can recommend to all my friends and proud. Being part of the company for 5 yrs is unforgettable experience that I can share with to my love once.

Fun workplace

Customer focus kind of culture. Telus supports diversity and innovation. Here in TELUS, our future is friendly. I should really recommend this to my friends!

The Happy Workplace

I love to go to work early and see my colleagues excited to start the day to work. The management is very friendly and easy to work with. The hardest part of the job is when the portal is down, need to wait a few hours for getting the quota for the day. But the place is cool and fun to work everyday.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

overtime

Productive and fun work environment

Having to experience a workplace that brings you back to your highschool and college years where u can have the best of both fun and worth of time. The difference only now is that while you dedicate your time to the company, you gain the chance to earn and possibly much much more.

Pros

Freebies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • TELUS International
  • Pasig
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?