TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews in Manila

Manila47 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working with TELUS is just like playing. Though, there were times that the pressure is there and deadlines were everywhere, but the team were able to conquer nice and smooth. You work independently and able to achieve goals and objectives. It is a fun company to work for.
Pros
There are annual free concerts and monthly freebies.
Cons
None that I think of.
Salary / Benefits
The best company I've been with. Great workplace for people who are looking for work life balance and fun culture. Superb management and undeniably friendly coworkers.
Pros
Friendly culture
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
great workplace , best environment and job culture. learned alot from day to day support of over 10000+ databases. Career development and salary are the cons on working in telus.
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
I have never worked at a place like this. Great culture of inclusion and diversity. Ability to make an impact on the companies growth. The company genuinely cares about it's employees. Happy here
Salary / Benefits
Talking about good culture, TELUS as a company has embedded the value to its employee of being a team player, open to change and courage to innovate. Staying here for 13 years, this is where I improved all of the skills that I am using now such as BPO basics, management, coaching and development, business ownership and open to change. I love working with different types of people whether millennials or seniors.
Salary / Benefits
Telus takes care of their employees good. Lots of mentoring thru coaching sessions every week. Incentives are regularly given to hardworking employees who provide good outputs
Pros
Health card, incentives, coaching, lots of activities
Salary / Benefits
Just want to say that, I enjoyed my stay in the company. Salary and Benefits is a plus definitely but you are treated as a family not just an employee. I was uncomfortable at first because I do not have any idea what I am doing, but the trainer who facilitated the whole training experience is remarkable, knowledgeable and explains things/processes as simple as possible and it helped me a lot especially it was for a technical support program. I am a nurse by profession and it was all new to me.
Salary / Benefits
Telus Intl has it is uniqueness in it comes to their employees. the hardest part of the job during the night shift, but they had good benefits. Nice TL's and colleagues.
Pros
Great off
Salary / Benefits
People are friendly. Nice culture. Good ambiance. Many people work here because of the nature and people who is incharge and the facilities are good. Work life balance
Salary / Benefits
Well balanced and manageable work made easier with supportive leadership team. Fun activities enhanced by TELUS treats given to employees every 6 weeks.
Salary / Benefits
I like this company and will refer to any new applicants for customer service,this company accept new hire or fresh from customer service job experience yo give them a chance to try on this industry. Telus international always give opportunity to new hired and employed to step in next new level of career. Telus international always give free seminar and training for their employee to achieve and to gain more knowledge on different field.
Pros
free coffee, monthly freebies
Salary / Benefits
I have worked with TELUS for ten years, and I can say that it is among the companies that excel people management, clients relations, performance management, etc. It lives by it's vision of "putting the customer's first."
Salary / Benefits
Telus international Philippines INC is one of the Top BPO in the industry and all ages are welcome to be a part. and will always take good care of there employees
Salary / Benefits
workplace culture is good. I learned a lot about excellent customer service regardless how hard it is to deal with irate customers. Management are very patient with their agent's bad side of behavior.
Pros
good pay
Cons
stressful job it is
Salary / Benefits
Telus is like my second home. Most of the days with them was just fun. Work was exhausting indeed but it's also very fulfilling, specially if the client appreciates the effort and help we've given. With Telus I've learned that team work is important, asking help from others is not a bad thing and that workmates can also become your family. My immediate manager was very understanding. Overall management was also very supportive. With Telus i worked as a call center agent acting as technical staff. I can say that the hardest part of the job is staying up all night. And the most enjoyable part is having a colleague that does not only treat you as workmate but treats you as family and really cares for you.
Pros
Telus treats
Cons
night shift
Salary / Benefits
Telus is call center industry and they have a lot of different individual came from different fields. When I started in Telus I worked in a back office or BPO its a non voice account which our tasks is to process the order from our Outbound Team. I've learned a lot of things when it comes to BPO industry and also how to handle pressure. Its a fun culture and work environment. Hardest part working in Telus is the politics inside the company. Enjoyable part is having a great time with my team mates after our long shift.
Pros
Team Buildings, Monthly Themed Day
Cons
Long hours and Lot of Orders
Salary / Benefits
All I can say I was so very lucky to get a chance to work with him. He goes beyond and I can't compare among all other employers that I worked with. He's so passionate, thoughtful and very approachable.
Salary / Benefits
Since I was in the sales account when I was still working for Telus Philippines I can say that I am getting much higher compensation compared to people who are part of a different department. Management is for me is good to open door policy you can talk to your boss anytime and I like the Medicare benefit.
Pros
compensation/benefits
Cons
location
Salary / Benefits
Telus is a very employee oriented company which provides a lot of gimmicks during operation hours, that helps the agents to have a life-work balance. Within the company and outside the company as well.
Pros
power hour, service incentive programs, coachings
Salary / Benefits
My colleagues and the environment in our work place is good no complain about the process and their house rules. They offer a lot of opportunities like where in you may still continue your studies .
Pros
Free gym
Cons
Long houes
Salary / Benefits
Amazing company with great people. People driven environment with employees first. It is a company that is really people friendly and great management.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Low salary