TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews in Makati

Found 57 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,253 reviews

Great for first timers

Company welcomes all types of job seekers. Great company for those looking to work at a BPO industry for the first time. Management is very supportive and approachable. But do not expect large compensations.

Pros

Management, Job Stability, Support

Cons

Compensation

Great benefits!

The management has a good relationship with the employees. They always make sure everything is okay. They have good benefits and the office is very clean.

Pros

Free load and a lot of freebies.

Really fun workplace

I had my best time workung in Telus, my team leads and colleagues are really supportive. The company has work life balance, lot's of perks and freebies that employees really enjoyed.

Pros

Lot's of freebies

Cons

Healthcare

the best

excellent company. working here is an amazing experience in a call center environment. people are friendly and respect each other. proud Telus employee.
Salary / Benefits

This is one of the best company I've been with

Telus has been my family for almost 2 years. The management is very accommodating specially the Team Leader that I was assigned with. The environment is very cozy that you would feel very relaxed working in everyday. The location from where I lived is also very accessible.

Pros

Free Pool Table, Free gaming area

Amazing

Telus has a friendly culture and provide they can provide everything we need. About management? I guess it depends on the account, but mine" Sucks! "

distance problem

i travel about 3hrs from rizal to makati that's why i find a new family /company near in my place, Telus help me to improve myself and i learn a lot in this company/ family

Happy Here

This is truly a work life balance culture. Thry also have Telus day of giving where in they give back to the community. Employee engagement here is excellent.
Salary / Benefits

lots of amenities to enjoy with

Its a nice place to work with. It satisfy my feelings when i make the customer happy. You cant feel the stress working because of its extra activities outside office.
Salary / Benefits

Fun to work in, management is cool but efficient

My time with Telus International Philippines, though short, is memorable and productive. The experience was symbiotic because I learned a lot about facilities management and, in return, I was also able to contribute armed with my 20 years of experience and skills in the area of real property leasing, construction project management, space planning, etc.

Happy here inTelusInternational

It's fun working here. We have equal rights and supports lgbt. Human resources are all present at all times. I love working here. It has good environment. Competitive and a good company. No dull moments here at Telus.

Best BPO experience so far

There are a lot of activities inside the company so you won't be too stressed. Can sleep all day in their snoozebox if you want. You'll receive freebies every month from tumbler to blanket and jackets.

Good work environment

I was able to enhance my communication skills thru Telus. They're giving good incentives to employees such as free load and treats evert month. Good working environment.

#happyhere

This company opens new doors for me, i have joined them years back 2011 however i left last 2019 because i felt no oppurtunities given, but im thankful with this company

Fun

The employees are really engaged with the company because that is the main mission of the company. They always give us incentive and paid leaves to have time with our family
Salary / Benefits

Fun workplace. Very cozy. they provide a lot of benefits for their employees.

Working with Telus was very different with the previous BPO companies I have worked with. They always put their employees first. They really care about their employees' wellfare and provide you with all the necessary benefits you need, even load allowances monthly. And their sites have this very cozy, feel at home, lie anywhere-you-want feeling.

Competitive Salary and benefits

One of the best company in the BPO industry Philippines, competitive salary and benefits, offera free education for team member and family members, best of the best

Challenging and Develepmental

Every minutes count and paid worthily. Learned and wish to develop more in handling customers online. Challenging to meet goals during the low seasons. But encouraging when receiving commendations from the clients.
Salary / Benefits

Telus is one of the best BPO companies. It is undoubtedly a friendly diversified organization.

I worked at Telus as a Customer Service Representative - Pioneer of Chat Support to Transportation Company then transferred to Email Support and later on volunteered to do Outbound call of the same account.

Telus is friendly

The culture is very different and Telus is #happyhere. It did change my life and Im thankful with this company as I learned a lot from being a team member up to a team OIC now
Salary / Benefits

Good environment a lot of activities.

A typical day in Telus will always makes you feel at home. Fundamentals are really good especially for the new comers or fresh graduates. A good start for all newbies and for those who do not have a BPO experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Salary / Benefits
  • TELUS International
  • Makati
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?