TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews in Fort Bonifacio

Salary / Benefits
The environment is so helpful for a good quality of work. The company put in our hands all tools for good results. We are very happy at Telus and the happiness of our customers is our business.
Salary / Benefits
Nice and fun culture to work. Gives a really good training. Very good in handling employees issues like benefits, salaries, transportation, etc. Free meal whole day everyday.
Salary / Benefits
Director, OM, SM are good in terms of managing people, however there are some metrics they implement which is not applicable for technical support field.
Pros
Townhall, perks ever month
Cons
Unreasonable metrics
Salary / Benefits
Working at Telus was truly amazing in spite of the length of my stay there, i can still say that the company gives their employee a happy working experience. From Management to the team, they are all excellent and they will really make you feel that you belong to the family.
Salary / Benefits
experienced a good work culture in this company good for enhancing your English vocabulary and conversation skills your social skills will be improved as you will be catering to customers/people from different countries.
Pros
lots of freebies
Cons
hard to apply for leave/planned absence in case of emergency
Salary / Benefits
Making sure that all customer are very satisfied with the call with the experience with the product with your voice, how confident and knows what you are doing.
Salary / Benefits
Maybe because of the job itself that's why it is stressful but I loved my manager here, he's very kind and helpful. The company is okay but there are some things that I am not satisfied with the management.
Salary / Benefits
Being at work 30 minutes before the shift will start. I learned on how to deal more with difficult clients, I learned more about Canadian cultures. In regards about the management there's nothing I can say more because the culture is a lot more better than with my previous center, They had an open door policy, we can talk to our operations manager and director they're very approachable. The hardest part of the job? None because Canadians client are very easy to deal with. The most enjoyable part is having a town hall annually, rec event, team buildings funds and monthly Telus treats.
Pros
Free monthly Telus treats
Cons
None.
Salary / Benefits
I love this company. Only if the pay is e ough for my expenses, I would've never left the company as they value their employeees. Given enough savings, I will go back to Telus.
Salary / Benefits
TELUS INTERNATIONAL is a great and fun place to work at. Colleagues and management are friendly and approachable. We have work that keeps us very busy but keep us fulfilled too.
Salary / Benefits
Poor wage is compensated by excellent work culture and facilities. Other than that, the culture was very welcoming and a lot less toxic as I've heard from previous people.
Salary / Benefits
I had fun working at Telus. The management are very easy to approach with since they have an open door policy. They also make sure that employee get their rewards after the long day of work.
Salary / Benefits
The service rendered with the company is well compensated. They provide educational assisstance, or gives you opportunity to pursue a course or a hobby.
Salary / Benefits
Awesome Peeps!!! Generous salary offer for a non-voice account. If you are looking for a company to stay for a long period and career growth, you can invest it here.
Pros
Monthly treats
Cons
Transferred to another site
Salary / Benefits
It's a good company all in all but it's just too far away from where I live. I want a happy workplace, which is Telus but as what I explained, It's just too far
Pros
Perks and treats every month
Cons
Long travelling hours
Salary / Benefits
I really dont have any negative feedback with the company. I have enjoyed my work experience with them because the employees are all nice and easy to work with.
Pros
culture friendly
Cons
incentives given late
Salary / Benefits
hardest part of the job is when we are dealing to a different customer with different culture having different ways on handling a problem. Some has no manners and respect. Overtime was required when the Queue is long.
Pros
free cellphone load
Cons
Overtime was required
Salary / Benefits
Very supportive management. Cozy and feel-at-home working atmosphere. Very good compensation and lots of incentives that once can easily win. Shuttle service is very good
Pros
Friday Treats, discounts, free goodies
Salary / Benefits
Management support is superb. Tools needed for the successful completion of tasks are available. Continuous education and training provided. Very high chance of skills-based promotion. Environment in the workplace is very nice. Compensation is very good.
Pros
Allows employees to do their own way of troubleshooting. Supportive peers
Cons
None that I can think of
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working in bpo company because we have our monthly team building wherein you can gain more confidence through a lot of activities that will make you motivated. Also the management has a tremendous job in providing team members with knowledge about the entire business.
Pros
Free laundry allowances, transportation, frebies
Cons
Overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
With tools like performance reviews and exit interviews, human resources professionals can collect valuable information which is used to guide performance improvement plans. This ultimately provides you the rewarding opportunity to not just improve the organization as a whole, but also the individual employees you work alongside.
Pros
friday treats