TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews in Fort Bonifacio

Found 27 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,284 reviews

Micro Managing IT Work

Technology Support Representatives are being managed like Call center agents. They should lessen micro management. WFM management intrudes to productivity and creativity.

Pros

Good Culture

Cons

Culture not applied to all Business Unit

It is very amazing to work at Telus

The environment is so helpful for a good quality of work. The company put in our hands all tools for good results. We are very happy at Telus and the happiness of our customers is our business.

Productive and work fun place

Nice and fun culture to work. Gives a really good training. Very good in handling employees issues like benefits, salaries, transportation, etc. Free meal whole day everyday.

Good culture

Director, OM, SM are good in terms of managing people, however there are some metrics they implement which is not applicable for technical support field.

Pros

Townhall, perks ever month

Cons

Unreasonable metrics

Happy

Working at Telus was truly amazing in spite of the length of my stay there, i can still say that the company gives their employee a happy working experience. From Management to the team, they are all excellent and they will really make you feel that you belong to the family.

quality time spent at this company

experienced a good work culture in this company good for enhancing your English vocabulary and conversation skills your social skills will be improved as you will be catering to customers/people from different countries.

Pros

lots of freebies

Cons

hard to apply for leave/planned absence in case of emergency

1st Center

Making sure that all customer are very satisfied with the call with the experience with the product with your voice, how confident and knows what you are doing.

Stressful environment

Maybe because of the job itself that's why it is stressful but I loved my manager here, he's very kind and helpful. The company is okay but there are some things that I am not satisfied with the management.

Productive and fun workplace with less stress

Being at work 30 minutes before the shift will start. I learned on how to deal more with difficult clients, I learned more about Canadian cultures. In regards about the management there's nothing I can say more because the culture is a lot more better than with my previous center, They had an open door policy, we can talk to our operations manager and director they're very approachable. The hardest part of the job? None because Canadians client are very easy to deal with. The most enjoyable part is having a town hall annually, rec event, team buildings funds and monthly Telus treats.

Pros

Free monthly Telus treats

Cons

None.

I love this company

I love this company. Only if the pay is e ough for my expenses, I would've never left the company as they value their employeees. Given enough savings, I will go back to Telus.

great and fun place to work at

TELUS INTERNATIONAL is a great and fun place to work at. Colleagues and management are friendly and approachable. We have work that keeps us very busy but keep us fulfilled too.

Would have stayed longer if salary was decent

Poor wage is compensated by excellent work culture and facilities. Other than that, the culture was very welcoming and a lot less toxic as I've heard from previous people.

productive and good environment

I had fun working at Telus. The management are very easy to approach with since they have an open door policy. They also make sure that employee get their rewards after the long day of work.

happy workplace

The service rendered with the company is well compensated. They provide educational assisstance, or gives you opportunity to pursue a course or a hobby.

Great Place to Work

Awesome Peeps!!! Generous salary offer for a non-voice account. If you are looking for a company to stay for a long period and career growth, you can invest it here.

Pros

Monthly treats

Cons

Transferred to another site

PRoductive but too far away

It's a good company all in all but it's just too far away from where I live. I want a happy workplace, which is Telus but as what I explained, It's just too far

Pros

Perks and treats every month

Cons

Long travelling hours

management is really good

I really dont have any negative feedback with the company. I have enjoyed my work experience with them because the employees are all nice and easy to work with.

Pros

culture friendly

Cons

incentives given late

fun working environment

hardest part of the job is when we are dealing to a different customer with different culture having different ways on handling a problem. Some has no manners and respect. Overtime was required when the Queue is long.

Pros

free cellphone load

Cons

Overtime was required

Support

Very supportive management. Cozy and feel-at-home working atmosphere. Very good compensation and lots of incentives that once can easily win. Shuttle service is very good

Pros

Friday Treats, discounts, free goodies

Support and Tools

Management support is superb. Tools needed for the successful completion of tasks are available. Continuous education and training provided. Very high chance of skills-based promotion. Environment in the workplace is very nice. Compensation is very good.

Pros

Allows employees to do their own way of troubleshooting. Supportive peers

Cons

None that I can think of

It was great to be part of one the largest company.

It was fun working in bpo company because we have our monthly team building wherein you can gain more confidence through a lot of activities that will make you motivated. Also the management has a tremendous job in providing team members with knowledge about the entire business.

Pros

Free laundry allowances, transportation, frebies

Cons

Overtime pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Salary / Benefits
  • TELUS International
  • Fort Bonifacio
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?