TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews in Cubao

Salary / Benefits
My stay there was really productive! Started as a technical support representative and before resigning, became an operations technical support level three.
Salary / Benefits
Good benefits, balance atmosphere, very family oriented and very business oriented company, easy to work with people. Recommended for the people who wanted to have a call center experience.
Salary / Benefits
Telus is a greate place to work. The environment is very healthy and the management takes care of people very well. Although the salary is at average but they compensate through the benefits we received. I learned many things while I was working especially how to work in a team and make the team work at the same time. The company prides itself to work in an environment where we can be productive at the same time healthy. We have different kinds of special interest group where you can go to as sort of clubs. We also have free access to the gym, the clinic, the sleeping quarters and shower room.
Pros
Playroom, sleeping quarters, free sim and load, happy environemnt
Cons
Average compensation.
Salary / Benefits
company in general is ok management is too lenient with attendance...too lenient that "some" employees abuse it benefits are good they have gym which i like
Salary / Benefits
• Investigate and process commissions in question by authorized dealers. • Perform annual payments for authorized dealers that were not able to receive their valid commissions. • Perform reversals for incorrect payments, double payments, etc. • To respond to channel partners/sales representatives' commission payment inquiries related to the sale of products/services in accordance with established procedures. • Receive, investigate and resolve inquiries/reports
Salary / Benefits
International Account , at first the persons I worked with were great, I never thought of leaving the company but something just came up and trigerred me to resign. Although it happen, I was really grateful to work with the company, they shared tips on how to be a leader someday, they always remind us to step up and don't be afraid because they're always there to support. They treat us equally and we're open for opinions or feedbacks. For me, the hardest part of the job when we have to leave the team and will be assigned to another leader and colleagues. We all have a strong bond so it was really hard to leave each team. I will never forget the monthly treats that they provide us and the bond that we had.
Salary / Benefits
I was employed by Telus and was part of a Dell sales chat support and I really love my job for were selling Desktop and Laptop computers that I'm fun with for this is the hobby that I have at home playing and fixing my own computers.
Pros
Have a gym for free
Cons
long walk from the station tor bus stop to the office
Salary / Benefits
Working at telus really help me a lot to grow as a person, I learned many things such as being organized, be a competitive team mate and how to handle pressure at work. My co-workers are nice and very friendly. My Managers are very helpful and always trying to hear the voices of each of the team.
Salary / Benefits
Telus has been a home for more than 7 years. Work is easy. I just hate the schedule because most of the time it change drastically within a month.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot right from the training up to now. It's just that I can't handle anymore to work consistently on a night shift and the travel of 2-3 hrs from home to office location. The most enjoyable part of the job is when there are lots of email request for work.
Pros
Competitive Benefits.
Cons
more idle time than the working hours, feels like no more growth in the position.
Salary / Benefits
Telus honors " The Future is Friendly" tagging. The company has been successful in BPO industry and gives importance to employees.