TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews in Cubao

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,253 reviews
Salary / Benefits

Fun workplace, lots of perk

Fun workplace. Great working environment. Friendly staff, has a lot of food options to choose from during break time. Sleeping quarters for those who want to stay at work. Offers flexible schedule for students.

Fun!

My stay there was really productive! Started as a technical support representative and before resigning, became an operations technical support level three.

Growth Opportunity

Once it sees your potential, growth opportunity is limitless. People and management are very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for learning and development opportunity, this is the place.

Cool working environment

I really loved this company I had fun working on this compang all the management are good and they had a friendly working environment over all indeed #happyhere . However Im looking for a compang that can provide a high salary.
Salary / Benefits

Fun workplace and approachable people.

Everyday you will learn new things. Fun workplace and people are very friendly and easy to work with. Every job is difficult but it may be ease if you have a good environment and team mates.

Salary / Benefits

Receiving a monthly treats.

I have a great working experiences in TELUS, such a good facilities and workmates. The production floor is always clean and every floor does have smoking area.

Pros

Monthly treats.

Good Culture

Its really good working in Telus. Easy to adopt things and people are easy to approach as well. They are also transparent when it comes to work. Two thumbs up for benefits as well.
Salary / Benefits

good

people in here are all nice, they will help you out to bring the best in you,they will accept you regardless of your freaking gender,they will treat you as a family

Productive and fun

Productive and fun and they invests on their employees. They have special interest groups that cater the needs of everyone. I was able to graduate because they gave me a scholarship.

Pros

Special Interest Group

Cons

Graveyard Shift

Fun workplace

It is happy work environment. You will feel that this is your 2nd family. The upper management always follow the open door policy and they make sure that they are involved in the account's activities. I learned that in a business, in order for your people to follow you, you have to lead by example.

Pros

Free shuttle service, free coffee, open door policy

Cons

clinic service can be improved
Salary / Benefits

Fun workplace and they have a videoke room

Learned a lot from my previous TL, she taught me how to be manage my time, to multitask, etc. I also learned how to work on a team. Hardest part of the job is during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Pros

Free treats

Non toxic Environment

Non toxic Environment if you are tired of toxic people around you telus international is a company that is diverse which highly promotes healthy environment, a respectful workplace policy is being implemented supporting you and its employee

Fun Workplace

As a team member of Telus International, I learned to handle different heavy task without feeling any pressure. Telus also conduct an event where in team members participates and enjoy.

Pros

Enjoyable events

a great place to work

Telus (previously Ambergris) holds a place in my heart since this is where i was able to start and hone my people skills. they gave me an opportunity to lead a team and showcase my talents in as a people manager

Pros

People

Cons

location

Happy here.

Being an OJT in this prestige BPO company has taught me a lot. Being in the front desk and welcoming the applicants gave a lot of self confidence. Having supervisors that are cool and happy to be with.

Pros

Treats

Happy Here

I really enjoyed my stay with the sad company. People are friendly, approachable and respectful from the directors, operation managers and down to the facility and security team. Work load may not be that easy but its the people who i am working with makes it easier.
Salary / Benefits

productive, fun workplace, work/life balanced, lots of recreational and activities

I had fun with this company, they really value their employee's. Management is not selfish and really gives what employee's deserves. I always liked the friday treats, and the colorful and fun environment.

Pros

Friday Treats, Salary, Management

It's different here.

I've been with the company for five years and eight months and my stay has been good. TELUS promotes work-life balance and a different culture that members love. I would not hesitate to recommend it to my friends or friends of friends.
Salary / Benefits

Our work was so challenging and at the same exciting because it requires selling skills. We were a part of an in- house outbound sales for Telus Canada. The commission was so competitive. The company takes good care of its employees by having Job Work/Life Balance options, allowing us to join a group of your own choice eg chess, bikers joggers, or stage acting. The group I chose was Mix martial arts.

Good culrure

Telus is a very good company for those who would pursue jobs in a call center industry. Telus has a different culture that makes the employee stay for long.

Experience with TELUS

The culture is great the company values the people who work and view them as the backbone of the business despite small package you get to be excited with the freebies you receive something to always look forward to every now and then.

Pros

Monthly Freebies

Cons

Long hours of Work, Less promotion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Salary / Benefits