TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews in Cubao

Cubao31 reviews
Salary / Benefits
My stay there was really productive! Started as a technical support representative and before resigning, became an operations technical support level three.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace. Great working environment. Friendly staff, has a lot of food options to choose from during break time. Sleeping quarters for those who want to stay at work. Offers flexible schedule for students.
Salary / Benefits
Once it sees your potential, growth opportunity is limitless. People and management are very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for learning and development opportunity, this is the place.
Salary / Benefits
I really loved this company I had fun working on this compang all the management are good and they had a friendly working environment over all indeed #happyhere . However Im looking for a compang that can provide a high salary.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday you will learn new things. Fun workplace and people are very friendly and easy to work with. Every job is difficult but it may be ease if you have a good environment and team mates.
Salary / Benefits
I have a great working experiences in TELUS, such a good facilities and workmates. The production floor is always clean and every floor does have smoking area.
Pros
Monthly treats.
Salary / Benefits
Its really good working in Telus. Easy to adopt things and people are easy to approach as well. They are also transparent when it comes to work. Two thumbs up for benefits as well.
Salary / Benefits
people in here are all nice, they will help you out to bring the best in you,they will accept you regardless of your freaking gender,they will treat you as a family
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun and they invests on their employees. They have special interest groups that cater the needs of everyone.

I was able to graduate because they gave me a scholarship.
Pros
Special Interest Group
Cons
Graveyard Shift
Salary / Benefits
It is happy work environment. You will feel that this is your 2nd family. The upper management always follow the open door policy and they make sure that they are involved in the account's activities. I learned that in a business, in order for your people to follow you, you have to lead by example.
Pros
Free shuttle service, free coffee, open door policy
Cons
clinic service can be improved
Salary / Benefits
Learned a lot from my previous TL, she taught me how to be manage my time, to multitask, etc. I also learned how to work on a team. Hardest part of the job is during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Pros
Free treats
Salary / Benefits
Non toxic Environment if you are tired of toxic people around you telus international is a company that is diverse which highly promotes healthy environment, a respectful workplace policy is being implemented supporting you and its employee
Salary / Benefits
As a team member of Telus International, I learned to handle different heavy task without feeling any pressure. Telus also conduct an event where in team members participates and enjoy.
Pros
Enjoyable events
Salary / Benefits
Telus (previously Ambergris) holds a place in my heart since this is where i was able to start and hone my people skills. they gave me an opportunity to lead a team and showcase my talents in as a people manager
Pros
People
Cons
location
Salary / Benefits
Being an OJT in this prestige BPO company has taught me a lot. Being in the front desk and welcoming the applicants gave a lot of self confidence. Having supervisors that are cool and happy to be with.
Pros
Treats
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed my stay with the sad company. People are friendly, approachable and respectful from the directors, operation managers and down to the facility and security team. Work load may not be that easy but its the people who i am working with makes it easier.
Salary / Benefits
I had fun with this company, they really value their employee's. Management is not selfish and really gives what employee's deserves. I always liked the friday treats, and the colorful and fun environment.
Pros
Friday Treats, Salary, Management
Salary / Benefits
I've been with the company for five years and eight months and my stay has been good. TELUS promotes work-life balance and a different culture that members love. I would not hesitate to recommend it to my friends or friends of friends.
Salary / Benefits
Our work was so challenging and at the same exciting because it requires selling skills. We were a part of an in- house outbound sales for Telus Canada. The commission was so competitive.

The company takes good care of its employees by having Job Work/Life Balance options, allowing us to join a group of your own choice eg chess, bikers joggers, or stage acting. The group I chose was Mix martial arts.
Salary / Benefits
Telus is a very good company for those who would pursue jobs in a call center industry. Telus has a different culture that makes the employee stay for long.
Salary / Benefits
The culture is great the company values the people who work and view them as the backbone of the business despite small package you get to be excited with the freebies you receive something to always look forward to every now and then.
Pros
Monthly Freebies
Cons
Long hours of Work, Less promotion