TELUS International
TELUS International Employee Review

Lots of perks. All the big bosses are very approachable and down to earth. They really care about their employees and their families.

August 18, 2020
Working with TELUS is just like playing. Though, there were times that the pressure is there and deadlines were everywhere, but the team were able to conquer nice and smooth. You work independently and able to achieve goals and objectives. It is a fun company to work for.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
There are annual free concerts and monthly freebies.
Cons
None that I think of.
February 27, 2020
Same role
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) - Telus House McKinley site in Makati City
My time with Telus International Philippines, though short, is memorable and productive. The experience was symbiotic because I learned a lot about facilities management and, in return, I was also able to contribute armed with my 20 years of experience and skills in the area of real property leasing, construction project management, space planning, etc.
June 13, 2019
Same location
Learning Services Specialist (Former Employee) - Manila
The best company I've been with. Great workplace for people who are looking for work life balance and fun culture. Superb management and undeniably friendly coworkers.
Pros
Friendly culture
Cons
Na
February 28, 2019
Same location
Senior Oracle Database Administrator (Current Employee) - manila
great workplace , best environment and job culture. learned alot from day to day support of over 10000+ databases. Career development and salary are the cons on working in telus.
Cons
low salary