TELUS International
View all TELUS International reviews

TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Review
Salary / Benefits

Working with TELUS is just like playing. Though, there were times that the pressure is there and deadlines were everywhere, but the team were able to conquer nice and smooth. You work independently and able to achieve goals and objectives. It is a fun company to work for.

Pros

There are annual free concerts and monthly freebies.

Cons

None that I think of.

5.0Salary / Benefits

Same role
Salary / Benefits

Fun to work in, management is cool but efficient

My time with Telus International Philippines, though short, is memorable and productive. The experience was symbiotic because I learned a lot about facilities management and, in return, I was also able to contribute armed with my 20 years of experience and skills in the area of real property leasing, construction project management, space planning, etc.
Same location

Friendly Working Environment

The best company I've been with. Great workplace for people who are looking for work life balance and fun culture. Superb management and undeniably friendly coworkers.

Pros

Friendly culture

Cons

Na
Same location

Great workplace

great workplace , best environment and job culture. learned alot from day to day support of over 10000+ databases. Career development and salary are the cons on working in telus.

Cons

low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Salary / Benefits
  • TELUS International
  • Lots of perks. All the big bosses are very approachable and down to earth. They really care about their employees and their families.