TELUS International
TELUS International Employee Review

October 4, 2017
Our work was so challenging and at the same exciting because it requires selling skills. We were a part of an in- house outbound sales for Telus Canada. The commission was so competitive. The company takes good care of its employees by having Job Work/Life Balance options, allowing us to join a group of your own choice eg chess, bikers joggers, or stage acting. The group I chose was Mix martial arts.
5.0Salary / Benefits
October 23, 2017
Same role
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Manila
All I can say I was so very lucky to get a chance to work with him. He goes beyond and I can't compare among all other employers that I worked with. He's so passionate, thoughtful and very approachable.
March 12, 2015
Same role
Inbound / Outbound Technical Representative (Current Employee) - Taguig, P00
Good management, they are equal, they balance everything, for business and for the employee Everyday is a learning curve, learn every emotions of the people that I am talking with. The most enjoyable part, is when you team are working together and making things easy with you and with your customer. The hardest part is when you are sick, but you really need to go to work.
Pros
Open Overtime, Phamacy, free Gym, Free lodging
Cons
n/a
June 1, 2020
Same location
Operations Technical Support Level III (Former Employee) - Cubao Quezon City
My stay there was really productive! Started as a technical support representative and before resigning, became an operations technical support level three.