TELUS International
View all TELUS International reviews

TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Review

Happy here inTelusInternational

It's fun working here. We have equal rights and supports lgbt. Human resources are all present at all times. I love working here. It has good environment. Competitive and a good company. No dull moments here at Telus.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

productive, fun workplace, work/life balanced, lots of recreational and activities

I had fun with this company, they really value their employee's. Management is not selfish and really gives what employee's deserves. I always liked the friday treats, and the colorful and fun environment.

Pros

Friday Treats, Salary, Management
Same role

Safe place

I was employed by Telus and was part of a Dell sales chat support and I really love my job for were selling Desktop and Laptop computers that I'm fun with for this is the hobby that I have at home playing and fixing my own computers.

Pros

Have a gym for free

Cons

long walk from the station tor bus stop to the office
Same location

great company

I worked for telus for almost 3 years. Great company with benefits but they had a lower salary compared to other companies. If the work is not onsite it'll still be a great company.

Pros

incentives

Cons

low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits