TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews

Philippines427 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Happy here as our hushtags says, highly recommend to join our team. Our leaders are friendly and approachable. They give you a great opportunity to grow and enhance your skills.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Great environment. Happy here. Good management provides multilingual customer service outsourcing and digital IT services to global clients. Clients include corporations in fast-growing technology, travel and hospitality, financial services and fintech, games, telecommunications, and healthcare industries.
Salary / Benefits
Working with TELUS is just like playing. Though, there were times that the pressure is there and deadlines were everywhere, but the team were able to conquer nice and smooth. You work independently and able to achieve goals and objectives. It is a fun company to work for.
Pros
There are annual free concerts and monthly freebies.
Cons
None that I think of.
Salary / Benefits
Company welcomes all types of job seekers. Great company for those looking to work at a BPO industry for the first time. Management is very supportive and approachable. But do not expect large compensations.
Pros
Management, Job Stability, Support
Cons
Compensation
Salary / Benefits
Happiest working environment ever!!!
You will never regret being a part of Telus International Philippines.

It was awesomely fun than any workplaces I've been
Pros
Everyone
Cons
None@0%
Salary / Benefits
I'm on a graved yard shift so I really don't have a "work life balance".
I can say that they have the best management but stressful account as you have to handle everything. The hardest part of the job is I work midnight (because it is morning in Canada) where you have to take a public transportation going to the office which is quite dangerous. The most enjoyable part is with friends
Pros
Team Buildings
Cons
Since I worked overseas that time, its the schedule (midnight)
Salary / Benefits
Good office with great people. They have everything for their employees such as free coffee, gym, sleeping quarters, shower rooms, pantries, and playrooms.
Pros
Monthly freebies
Cons
Night Shift
Salary / Benefits
I had my best time workung in Telus, my team leads and colleagues are really supportive. The company has work life balance, lot's of perks and freebies that employees really enjoyed.
Pros
Lot's of freebies
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
Team leaders won't notice the hard works of their team members. "Sipsip" and "palakasan" are everywhere. Team leaders don't have enough knowledge with the product/account. They can't accept their own mistakes and always blame the mistakes to their subbordinates.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TELUS International?
Salary / Benefits
TIU or Telus International University, gym availability in all sites with various workout scheds and gym trainers available, clubs that cater to various enthusiasts, clean and well-managed facilities, friendly staff, good pantry offerings (Bistro Deli), TELUS shuttle service
Salary / Benefits
excellent company. working here is an amazing experience in a call center environment. people are friendly and respect each other. proud Telus employee.
Salary / Benefits
Telus has been my family for almost 2 years. The management is very accommodating specially the Team Leader that I was assigned with. The environment is very cozy that you would feel very relaxed working in everyday. The location from where I lived is also very accessible.
Pros
Free Pool Table, Free gaming area
Salary / Benefits
Telus has a friendly culture and provide they can provide everything we need. About management? I guess it depends on the account, but mine" Sucks! "
Salary / Benefits
Salaries and benefits are fairly good. Lots of treats and free coffee. Multicultural environment, stressful and toxic. Constantly evolving job processes.
Pros
Career development
Cons
Stressful and toxic job environment
Salary / Benefits
it's always fun to work with TELUS, they have a very competitive salary and a lot of engaging activities. What I like about TELUS most is that I could still do my passion which is dancing while working. They made things possible.
Salary / Benefits
Everyone in this company is professional and career-driven. The management is very transparent and ensure its employees welfare. Productive and fun place to work.
Salary / Benefits
i travel about 3hrs from rizal to makati that's why i find a new family /company near in my place, Telus help me to improve myself and i learn a lot in this company/ family
Salary / Benefits
This is truly a work life balance culture. Thry also have Telus day of giving where in they give back to the community. Employee engagement here is excellent.
Salary / Benefits
My stay there was really productive! Started as a technical support representative and before resigning, became an operations technical support level three.
Salary / Benefits
Really a good place to work at. Very homey feel and enjoyable people around. They are very considerate with their employees and offer so much more than what a company usually does.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace. Great working environment. Friendly staff, has a lot of food options to choose from during break time. Sleeping quarters for those who want to stay at work. Offers flexible schedule for students.