TELUS International

TELUS International Employee Reviews

Found 440 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,220 reviews

I was happy here

Till the pandemic hit. They couldn't decide in whether or not to keep the employees in the office or let em stay at home. Main reason was that most employees didn't have enough bandwith to handle the account's technical needs.

Pros

Sim card can call to smart numbers

Cons

Low starting salar
Salary / Benefits

One of the best BPO company great benefits and lot of treats.

TELUS wont disappoint you when it comes to benefits, incentives and treats. They offer load allowance and shuttle bus. When salary came late even for hours only they would free food for everyone will be provided. During pandemic they organize WFH set up.

Pros

Free foods for big occasions, free treats and birthday leave.

Cons

None.

Happy here

Good experience and friendly colleague and every body will help you when you need some assistance for your customers concern so that you can provide the correct resolution.

Pros

Lot of benefits

Cons

Metrics goal
Salary / Benefits

The management are indeed great! They are approachable and nice.

I can say that Telus is one of the best BPO company. I've enhanced lots of skills here and they also have the best management. Securities are all over the building so I can say that it is safer to work here. What I love the most about this company, are the facilities. About the salary? It is great too! Just give your best shot and I guarantee you that you will get promoted in no time, because Telus value how hard you work for their company.
Salary / Benefits

Great culture and fun to work with

Great culture and fun to work with.Managers treatment to their emplyees are equal.Best company ever had.Highly recommended Company.No dress code.

Monthly perks and events/activities

TELUS really cared for their agents by giving monthly perks and organizing monthly/yearly events for us to enjoy. Very caring Account Managers that caters our needs individually and per team.

Pros

Different kinds of meals served everyday

Cons

A lot of people use the sleeping quarters for many hours

Unhappy place

Unhappy place to work. Poor management. Unfair management. My bad that I spend almost 6 years in this company. I will not recommend this to my friends and former colleagues

The best

I am a research analyst and my typical day at work would be to find out important info that the VPs could leverage for their outreaches. Management is good except that I don't like it when my manager is putting most things as urgent, you would have to switch assignments to assignments instead of finishing your task first.

Pros

WOrk from home opportunity

Cons

low pay

Fun

learned new things everyday! my first service desk experience but i did not let it be the reason to drag my self and showed that even if training was hard i can be on-par with colleagues who've years of experience. worth working here.

Pros

Work from home!

Cons

None that i could think off

Productive and fun workplace

Telus is a company where you can feel that everyone is your family. Sounds cliche but the mood and environment is light and it feels lime you’re just going inside a college or university. Everyone nods to each other. Bosses and higher ups treat you as equal. Not intimidating at all although the respect and professionalism is still their. Their expertise on the product is admirable and the way they speak and carry themselves is beyond expectationz

Pros

Shuttle service even without the pandemic, Monthly Telus treats, weekly games with prizes, monthly events with prizes, uearly merit increase

Cons

Too much fun

Jobs at TELUS International

See more jobs
Salary / Benefits

Its not as friendly as it was.

Basically politics is being done inside the site. I had encluntet a rral bad experience specially from a trainer. When it comes to salary it is not enough for a person who is a bread winner.

Fun Environment

Future Friendly Workplace, Nice Company, have consideration to all employees, open-door policy, help employees to continue their studies in any international school affiliated.

Pros

Phone Load Allowance/Educational Assistance

Cons

Long Hours

Great benefits!

The management has a good relationship with the employees. They always make sure everything is okay. They have good benefits and the office is very clean.

Pros

Free load and a lot of freebies.

Happy work place

Happy here as our hushtags says, highly recommend to join our team. Our leaders are friendly and approachable. They give you a great opportunity to grow and enhance your skills.

Pros

Free lunch

Salary / Benefits

Great environment. Happy here. Good management provides multilingual customer service outsourcing and digital IT services to global clients. Clients include corporations in fast-growing technology, travel and hospitality, financial services and fintech, games, telecommunications, and healthcare industries.
Salary / Benefits

Lots of perks. All the big bosses are very approachable and down to earth. They really care about their employees and their families.

Working with TELUS is just like playing. Though, there were times that the pressure is there and deadlines were everywhere, but the team were able to conquer nice and smooth. You work independently and able to achieve goals and objectives. It is a fun company to work for.

Pros

There are annual free concerts and monthly freebies.

Cons

None that I think of.

Great for first timers

Company welcomes all types of job seekers. Great company for those looking to work at a BPO industry for the first time. Management is very supportive and approachable. But do not expect large compensations.

Pros

Management, Job Stability, Support

Cons

Compensation

Unbelievable

Happiest working environment ever!!! You will never regret being a part of Telus International Philippines. It was awesomely fun than any workplaces I've been

Pros

Everyone

Cons

None@0%

The best management

I'm on a graved yard shift so I really don't have a "work life balance". I can say that they have the best management but stressful account as you have to handle everything. The hardest part of the job is I work midnight (because it is morning in Canada) where you have to take a public transportation going to the office which is quite dangerous. The most enjoyable part is with friends

Pros

Team Buildings

Cons

Since I worked overseas that time, its the schedule (midnight)

Generous employer

Good office with great people. They have everything for their employees such as free coffee, gym, sleeping quarters, shower rooms, pantries, and playrooms.

Pros

Monthly freebies

Cons

Night Shift

Really fun workplace

I had my best time workung in Telus, my team leads and colleagues are really supportive. The company has work life balance, lot's of perks and freebies that employees really enjoyed.

Pros

Lot's of freebies

Cons

Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Salary / Benefits
  • TELUS International
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?