TELUS Communications
Information from TELUS Communications:

TELUS Communications Employee Reviews

Philippines390 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I'm on a graved yard shift so I really don't have a "work life balance".
I can say that they have the best management but stressful account as you have to handle everything. The hardest part of the job is I work midnight (because it is morning in Canada) where you have to take a public transportation going to the office which is quite dangerous. The most enjoyable part is with friends
Pros
Team Buildings
Cons
Since I worked overseas that time, its the schedule (midnight)
Salary / Benefits
I had my best time workung in Telus, my team leads and colleagues are really supportive. The company has work life balance, lot's of perks and freebies that employees really enjoyed.
Pros
Lot's of freebies
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
Team leaders won't notice the hard works of their team members. "Sipsip" and "palakasan" are everywhere. Team leaders don't have enough knowledge with the product/account. They can't accept their own mistakes and always blame the mistakes to their subbordinates.
Salary / Benefits
TIU or Telus International University, gym availability in all sites with various workout scheds and gym trainers available, clubs that cater to various enthusiasts, clean and well-managed facilities, friendly staff, good pantry offerings (Bistro Deli), TELUS shuttle service
Salary / Benefits
excellent company. working here is an amazing experience in a call center environment. people are friendly and respect each other. proud Telus employee.
Salary / Benefits
Telus has been my family for almost 2 years. The management is very accommodating specially the Team Leader that I was assigned with. The environment is very cozy that you would feel very relaxed working in everyday. The location from where I lived is also very accessible.
Pros
Free Pool Table, Free gaming area
Salary / Benefits
Telus has a friendly culture and provide they can provide everything we need. About management? I guess it depends on the account, but mine" Sucks! "
Salary / Benefits
Salaries and benefits are fairly good. Lots of treats and free coffee. Multicultural environment, stressful and toxic. Constantly evolving job processes.
Pros
Career development
Cons
Stressful and toxic job environment
Salary / Benefits
it's always fun to work with TELUS, they have a very competitive salary and a lot of engaging activities. What I like about TELUS most is that I could still do my passion which is dancing while working. They made things possible.
Salary / Benefits
Everyone in this company is professional and career-driven. The management is very transparent and ensure its employees welfare. Productive and fun place to work.
Salary / Benefits
i travel about 3hrs from rizal to makati that's why i find a new family /company near in my place, Telus help me to improve myself and i learn a lot in this company/ family
Salary / Benefits
My stay there was really productive! Started as a technical support representative and before resigning, became an operations technical support level three.
Salary / Benefits
Really a good place to work at. Very homey feel and enjoyable people around. They are very considerate with their employees and offer so much more than what a company usually does.
Salary / Benefits
Once it sees your potential, growth opportunity is limitless. People and management are very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for learning and development opportunity, this is the place.
challenges
No process improvement. Growth = promotion to a robot, that is just it, you have no decisions to make improvement, you will not be heard. Locations are scattered. No budget for sports and were asked to pay for the training facilities ourselves then they reimburse after so much time. So slow in making announcements, because you know what? They don't make it, so they have to wait while their employees have to through so much struggle.
Salary / Benefits
I really loved this company I had fun working on this compang all the management are good and they had a friendly working environment over all indeed #happyhere . However Im looking for a compang that can provide a high salary.
Salary / Benefits
Has a wonderful workplace and peaceful environment.
And management team are all approachable.

Culture are very unique and joyful. Most enjoyable is to have his own gym facility and game room too.
Salary / Benefits
Great environment and nice workmates! Telus is also and a pro agent company with an open door policy.

Excellent place to work - good work-life balance and stock options. Management and Directors are not always qualified to work in the designated departments which are challenging.
Salary / Benefits
The Company is excellent! "Future Friendly Company". The only thing that I'm disappointed is the HR from Philippines, all the records or my 201 files during my employment are not complete. I'm still waiting until now for my clearance. HR Dept in Philippines they still not able to locate my records.
Salary / Benefits
Its a nice place to work with. It satisfy my feelings when i make the customer happy. You cant feel the stress working because of its extra activities outside office.
Salary / Benefits
The environment is so helpful for a good quality of work. The company put in our hands all tools for good results. We are very happy at Telus and the happiness of our customers is our business.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS Communications. Our community is ready to answer.