Telstra

Telstra Employee Reviews

Philippines231 reviews
Salary / Benefits
As a Team Lead, attendance is the first priority and the team is the most important. Supporting the team through escalations, answering product questions, attending meetings, training, and focus group activities are some of the various tasks lined up for the TL. Telstra powered by Teletech adapts the culture that Telstra wants to embed in all employees which is people first. Open communication is encouraged. No matter how tiring the day went by, I can still look back to how the team has developed or how you impacted on someone's life, Working here was both a joy and a sacrifice.
Pros
Day shift, life insurance, 15 VLs and SLs, competitive medical insurance coverage
Cons
Extended shift and workload
Salary / Benefits
Too many to mention, but overall I had a great experience with Telstra one of the best company. If I were to be given an opportunity, it would be an honor for me to work in that kind of environment.
Salary / Benefits
you can have fun while working. During break time employees can use their pool table as a sort of relaxation. They have a nice and clean pantry where you can eat . They also provide sleeping lounges for rest and relaxation as well.
Salary / Benefits
My time to handle Telco account was a shock from the Telco jargons to process but there's still a learning process. Adapting to Australian culture is a best thing.
Salary / Benefits
all is good, a good place to work and can learn a lot of things and skills.

I will recommend it to my friends and family. Thank you.

However the pay is better with other telcos
Salary / Benefits
It was the best of all the companies I was with. They care for their employees.
The work is not easy, that is for sure. It was very fast-paced, multi-tasking required. However, the care they provide and the benefits they extend to the employees and the fun culture they cultivate at work place is outstanding.
Salary / Benefits
Some of the business units are fine. Fun people to deal with but most of the employees lack proper training hence they do not do things professionally.
Pros
Clean environment
Cons
Supervisors
Salary / Benefits
This has been the company that molded me to possess the best customer service techniques. It greatly helped me in giving an excellent customer service experience to every client concern that I handled especially when I was assigned to the retentions team.
Salary / Benefits
the companybis fun and have great colleagues to work with. only the management is sometimes not transparent to us and keeps on transferring me to another acct
Salary / Benefits
Being in this company is fulfilling. You will have a life not just living. This is where i felt what "Work Life balance" is. There's a community created between work and home. Everyone is growing and very satisfied to be in the company/
Salary / Benefits
People are more competative and superb in task as well as maintaining in scoring standards. The downside of it is that, some of the agents crabmentalized the onces who excell rather than encouraging themselves to aim high and exceed for efforts in their workflow.
Salary / Benefits
In house is better if you want to work with Telstra cause they provide you better benefit and compensation. Australian managers too are understanding and polite and very friendly. Used to work with some and they are fun to be with.
Salary / Benefits
Telstra gives us good work environment. The account I handled during the time I worked here was the best as it improves more my skill in admin tasks and email support too.
Salary / Benefits
telstra is a great place to work.
they ha a nice cafeteria with a tv

this is a dayshift account. benefits are good. rank up opportunities open and friendly colleagues
Pros
nice canteen dayshift
Cons
voluntary time off
Salary / Benefits
I will not recommend this to the first timer because first of all, SOME of the people here specifically Team Leaders has no respect to their employees.
Salary / Benefits
At Telstra you feel part of a world-class multinational company. Your colleagues are all achievers and performers. Benefits, perks and compensation are all very competitive. The work place is well-lit, work stations ergonomic and in an open layout.

Training, continuous learning and development are all provided. Exposure to top management, mentor ship and sharing of best practices are part of the collaborative culture.

Day shift schedule, twice a month, Fridays where dinner and drinks are served. Volunteerism and advocacies are encouraged and funded. Access to healthcare and even counselling services all private and confidential are appreciated.
Pros
very competitive compensation and benefits with perks and bonuses
Salary / Benefits
Lesser work compared to other companies but gives you premium pay.
No overtime + flexible work arrangement = work life balance.

Great people and good company culture.

The only downside? No job security since they are currently in restructure phase and there are so many redundancy happening.

But still, best company I've been so far.
Salary / Benefits
Overall the company is very nice. It offers premium pay for employees, the company promotes honesty, loyalty and fair treatment to all people. I can say Telstra is amazing!
Salary / Benefits
Clients and heads are understanding. You feel like you are a friend and not an employee. They are respectful.They always provide support whenever you need it.
Salary / Benefits
They helped each and everyone of their employees to improve their communication skills, business judgement and collections mindset. Though there were cultural differences and language (accent) barrier, they were able to maintain the efficiency of the work by giving various training and seminars
Salary / Benefits
I have been with Telstra for two years now, and I should say that if I have plan B with my career that is to stay with the company as long as they need my service. I started as a front liner until i reach the escalations or complaints department dealing with frustrated customers. I have learned to understand the most common pain points of customers. As a whole I had a great learning and working experience with Telstra up until this very moment.